Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Game is Up (It's Time to Wake Up!)

edited March 2015 in Creations

Kraftwerk inspired Wake-up Call!
Now with added vocoder!

Composed and recorded on my Pad.
Apps used: Funk Box, iSem, DFX, Cubasis, Audiobus, Audio Mastering, Voicesynth

Comments

• Great!

• I really like that, brilliant, I should, with a bit of luck have mine up later, just finished the vocoder bits, just a bit of mixing left. Someone else mentioned they were working on a Kraftwerk tribute, it must be something in the water. Hopefully I should get started on the Genesis thing later too

• Thanks!

@thesoundtestroom looking forward to it, Doug.
    Glad you mentioned Vocoder. I was trying to use a vocoder originally but struggled to get a satisfactory sound (or any effect sound in some cases). It would be great if you could do a mini tutorial on how to record a vocoder voice in Cubasis.

I know it has been covered elsewhere but you explain the things so well! :)

• Very cool!

• @thesoundtestroom Just realised Jakob did a great video on using a vocoder. Managed to add a vocoder using Voicesynth :)

• I used iVoxel, and I will do a video on recording vocoder into Cubasis/ Auria etc

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    I used iVoxel, and I will do a video on recording vocoder into Cubasis/ Auria etc

Look forward to this.

• Hey Colin, I put a link to your track in the video description on You Tube for my Kraftwerk thing

• Cheers, Doug! Thanks very much! Just about to watch your video! :)