Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Piano App interfaced with Audiobus

Hi,
I have a few synth apps, but I'm looking for a good piano sound to record with MultitrackDAW+Audiobus.
Any ideas which piano apps will be adding audiobus compatibility, and when?
Thanks!

Comments

• You'll probably have to ask the developers of your favorite Piano apps to get any insight. Thumbjam has a grandpiano which is okay for the meantime. Thumbjam works with audiobus.

• Would be aces if BS-16 got on the bus.

• Okay, using thumbjam as a source for piano sounds good. On my ipad 4 I tried using the camera connection kit attached atached to a Novation SLMK2. Works fine with Nlog and sunrizer, but not with thumbjam. I tried adjusting the midi preferences in thumbjam, but no luck. Any ideas?

--Adam

• Do you see it showing up as an entry in the Input Connections section in the midi prefs? If so, make sure Voice Input is selected. If not, kill TJ, then plug in the device, then start TJ.

• It was voice input on port 1. I've got my sound now. Any chance of being able to send sustain pedal too?

I've had thumbjam for awhile now & really like it, but I just downloaded DrumJam this AM. WOW! Thanks!!!

--Adam

• Great tip @sonosaurus , Thank you! :-)