Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

All You Need Is Love, Beatles 1967

"All You Need Is Love" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles that was released as a non-album single in July 1967. It was written by John Lennon and credited to the Lennon–McCartney partnership.

Election Day is a day for the future of our children and grandchildren!!!
Love is all we need - love is greater than hate - love is the greatest!!!
When one loves, one gives, one shares, one empties for another!!!

Comments

• Finally we getting some Beatles. I hope you’ll do Blackbird and Yesterday. 👍👍🙏

• It is a difficult song to cover with only vox guitar because one expect to hear those infamous arrangements that entered the collective subconscious. You did a great job, Rene. Keep them coming

@LinearLineman if you're interested I could work on versions of blackbird and yesterday !

• @LinearLineman said:
    Finally we getting some Beatles. I hope you’ll do Blackbird and Yesterday. 👍👍🙏

Did you miss Rene's performances of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds and A Day In The Life? If so go check them out! :)

@ReneAsologuitar another great performance!

• @JanKun said:
    @LinearLineman if you're interested I could work on versions of blackbird and yesterday !

Do it!

Yesterday shouldn't be too bad, except it's crammed full of chord changes.

• Hi @LinearLineman @richardyot @JanKun
    Always love to hear your comments, all three of you!!!
    Thank you for the great feedback!
    Pls do it, @LinearLineman Blackbird and Yesterday, so love the Beatles.
    Much respect to JK, LL, and ry!!!
    Peace and Love, Rene

• another great performance. Some might say with such as great song, it's hard to do a poor version, but they are so so wrong !

This is really good, emotionally onpoint , great vocals, and super production.

• Hi @matdun25848834 ,
    Thank you for the great comments.
    I love the "emotionally onpoint"!
    You are so appreciated!
    With love and respect,
    Rene

• I love the fact that you feel the need to explain who the Beatles are 😊
    Great song, sentiment and performance.
    Balance way over to the left though ?

• edited November 2022

Great song, great performance. Like your phrasing on this.

For me the song is indelibly associated in my mind with the climax of the 1960s height of weird TV show, The Prisoner, first screened on 1st Feb 1968, and seen by me about 10 years later when it was repeated. Still one of my all time faves.

One of the earliest, but certainly not the last use of the song in, er, ironic counterpoint to action.

Fast forward to 39 mins to see what I mean. Or watch the whole episode. Or series. It is worth it…

I won’t explain what’s going on here. Patrick McGoohan didn’t, so I don’t see why I should… ;)

• Sweet rendition of a lovely tune!

• @GeoTony said:
    I love the fact that you feel the need to explain who the Beatles are 😊
    Great song, sentiment and performance.
    Balance way over to the left though ?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Tony,
    Thank you for the "balance way over to left" feedback.
    This was older recording, and my audio issue has been resolved.
    I fixed it by changing up my set-up.
    I still do not know why I am having the full left audio issue, with my other gear.
    All I care is I was able to fix it, and move on.
    Thanks again for your solid support!
    With respect,
    Rene

• @Svetlovska said:
    Great song, great performance. Like your phrasing on this.

I won’t explain what’s going on here. Patrick McGoohan didn’t, so I don’t see why I should… ;)

Hi @Svetlovska ,
    Such good actors in this film.
    And what a violent scene to have this song.
    Love the attachment.
    This is the first time I have seen this film, and I am enjoying this.
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    Rene

• @richardyot said:

@JanKun said:

Do it!
    Yesterday shouldn't be too bad, except it's crammed full of chord changes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi Richard,
    I will study the chord changes and the accompaniment of these songs and will have to pick one, for the near time.
    Most probably Yesterday, as the guitar for Blackbird is quite a challenge to play and sing.
    I used to know Blackbirdm but have not really played this classic often, use or lose!!!
    Thank you, as always, my friend!!!
    With love and respect,
    Rene

• @JanKun said:
    It is a difficult song to cover with only vox guitar because one expect to hear those infamous arrangements that entered the collective subconscious. You did a great job, Rene. Keep them coming

+++++++++++++++++++

Hi @JanKun ,
    You are absolutely right, quite a challenge with only vox+guitar!
    I do appreciate the "infamous arrangements", which are the subconscious that got into my system through the years.
    You are so kind, and so awesome, @JanKun - and I am so grateful!!!
    Respect and love,
    Rene

• I imagine John Lennon playing this for for the Fab Four, for the first time, in the studio. They all probably said… That sounds groovy. Let’s do it! The rest is history.

I love your studio. It looks like such a nice place to make music.

• Love is all you need. <3 Make love not war. <3

• @Krupa said:
    Sweet rendition of a lovely tune!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are simply so awesome, and I love your sweet response.
    Thank you so much, my friend!!!
    Truly a lovely classic!!!
    Stay well and keep healthy!!!
    Respectfully,
    Rene