Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Trail of tears - Various synths, blocs wave, MixBox for effects.

Had time today to make a little track. Used several synths for the sounds on this one - korg, Lo-fi tape, Sunrizer, 2000 Digitalism. Drum sounds are from Blocs Wave. Recently picked up MixBox, used it for the effects. Recorded it using MultiTrackStudio.

Comments

• Hey! Your music is on my hard drive. Thanks I can use it in apps that chop put stuff like LoopMix.

I’m getting a Suzanne Ciani which means it was created an a synth like a Buchla, I guess. That’s a good thing for my tastes.
    I love these sounds.

• Hey thanks for listening, @McD!

• Very cinematic. Love those drum sounds especially.

• Great little track, could have been a lot longer 😊

• edited March 2023

Drone shot. The camera swoops slowly over the magnificent walled desert city, filled with crowds of humans and strange beasts thronging its narrow stone streets. An air of some impending official event as the multicoloured, multi species throng converge upon the central square, where a glittering golden dais has been erected. A celebration? An execution? Bunting, flags. In the sky above, two distinct and differently coloured suns blaze down upon the scene…

…Great stuff. Very evocative! :)

• @Dav said:
    Had time today to make a little track. Used several synths for the sounds on this one - korg, Lo-fi tape, Sunrizer, 2000 Digitalism. Drum sounds are from Blocs Wave. Recently picked up MixBox, used it for the effects. Recorded it using MultiTrackStudio.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Truly evocative.
    Very nicely done.
    I love this recording.

• Nice track, Dav. Liked the melody at around 2:00.

• Thanks, @AlterEgo_UK. The drum samples from blocs wave were slowed really slow which gave them a more dramatic effect I think. And thanks for listening, @GeoTony, @Svetlovska, @ReneAsologuitar, @LinearLineman!

• OK… I’ll quit stalking you. This is good stuff for my musical tastes and background.