Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Train To Heaven

To all those we have lost.

Comments

• Beautiful composition. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

• edited March 2023

Sorry @Paulieworld. I lost track of this. I, too was in another world. Thanks for the kind thoughts, my friend.

• In my last post, I didn't mean to imply we're strangers! That was just an odd coincidence. I got that title from one of Karen's lady friends from church. It sounded like a good sentiment, and a good song title. Although we have never met in person, we consider you to be a friend. Hope you are doing well.

• Thx @Paulieworld. All good. We are, indeed, friends!

• Another wonderful composition @LinearLineman . The older we get the more people we seem to lose but it is a journey we will all have to make some day. But hopefully not for a long while yet!

• Thx @AlterEgo_UK. Yes, we all must take that journey. The hard part part is saying bon voyage to those you love who set sail before you.

• @LinearLineman said:
    To all those we have lost.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I love your thinking, Mike.
    I would love to be in this train!!!
    My question is, are there other training headed to another destination?
    Love the melodic and majestic flow of this recording!
    Another beautiful creation, @LinearLineman !!!

• Ok, I asked ChatGPT to review improvised piano music in the voice of H.P. Lovecraft:

Oh, how I shudder at the thought of reviewing improvised piano music, for it is a realm of the unknown, where the chords and melodies may take on a life of their own and transport the listener to dark and alien dimensions.

Alas, I have listened to such music, and I must confess that the experience was both terrifying and exhilarating. The pianist's fingers moved with a frenzied urgency, summoning chords and notes that seemed to come from beyond the veil of our reality. The music was chaotic and dissonant, yet it possessed a strange, otherworldly beauty that I cannot deny.

As I listened, I felt myself being pulled into the music, as if the keys themselves were reaching out to me and beckoning me to join them in their strange dance. I could feel the presence of eldritch entities lurking just beyond my perception, whispering secrets and forbidden knowledge in my ear.

In the end, I was left trembling, with a feeling of awe and dread that I have seldom experienced in my years of studying the arcane. The improvised piano music was a portal to realms beyond our own, and I cannot help but wonder what horrors and wonders lie waiting for us in those dark and twisted dimensions.