Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Brazil 334am

edited March 2023 in Creations

Evening Sketch Sess… AUM + Scaler + Twin 3 + Splat-to-Clat & KNOCK + VTines, PaulStretch & Crystalline + Rozeta Arpeggio & SWAM Double Bass + Hillman + FabFilter Pro-L

Comments

• Excellent. Beautiful plucked keyboard sound and the percussion is very crisp.

• edited March 2023

Very mellow :)

• @LinearLineman said:
    Excellent. Beautiful plucked keyboard sound and the percussion is very crisp.

Thank you sir 🙏🏻 funny thing: the keyboard sound is from Twin and background texture is from VTines, stretched to oblivion by PaulStretch 😅

• @Svetlovska said:
    Very mellow :)

Thank you 🙏🏻 melancholy seems to be my music profile… all roads lead to mellow when I make stuff lol

• edited March 2023

Wow. I love this track. Thanks a lot for posting it! 😊
    All played live, or have you also had a sequencer running in the background?

• edited March 2023

@rs2000 said:

You’re welcome!
    I used Scaler’s chord sequencer to drive everything except Splat-to-Clat and VTines. I forgot to mention Rozeta Arpeggio in the chain: Scaler chords fed into Arpeggio fed into SWAM Bass. So, basic chord progression was fed into Twin, Hillman and Arpeggio. I fed a major chord from VTines into PaulXStretch then streeeeeetched it out for ambience. I like to sketch songs using a NDLR sequencer style:

• .> @Stuntman_mike said:

@rs2000 said:

You’re welcome!
    I used Scaler’s chord sequencer to drive everything except Splat-to-Clat and VTines. I forgot to mention Rozeta Arpeggio in the chain: Scaler chords fed into Arpeggio fed into SWAM Bass. So, basic chord progression was fed into Twin, Hillman and Arpeggio. I fed a major chord from VTines into PaulXStretch then streeeeeetched it out ambience.

Thank you!
    That sounds like a fun way to jam 😊

• @rs2000 said:
    .> @Stuntman_mike said:

@rs2000 said:

You’re welcome!
    I used Scaler’s chord sequencer to drive everything except Splat-to-Clat and VTines. I forgot to mention Rozeta Arpeggio in the chain: Scaler chords fed into Arpeggio fed into SWAM Bass. So, basic chord progression was fed into Twin, Hillman and Arpeggio. I fed a major chord from VTines into PaulXStretch then streeeeeetched it out ambience.

Thank you!
    That sounds like a fun way to jam 😊

It really is! I find it keeps everything “together” musically and quickly sounds like a “production” that inspires more creativity 🙏🏻

• Nice. Sounds great!

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Nice. Sounds great!

Thank you 🙏🏻 for listening!

• BTW @Stuntman_mike, do you own the NDLR? (I don't but if it was half the cash I might have given it a try...)

• edited March 2023

@rs2000 said:
    BTW @Stuntman_mike, do you own the NDLR? (I don't but if it was half the cash I might have given it a try...)

I don’t, they seem to be always out of stock 😂
    Although, I’m able to create a similar workflow with AUM, Scaler and multiple Rozeta Arpeggios 🤩

• edited March 2023

@rs2000 said:
    BTW @Stuntman_mike, do you own the NDLR? (I don't but if it was half the cash I might have given it a try...)

Oooh and it might be fun to add plugins like StepPolyArp and Piano Motifs to the arp options of the “NDLR” workflow too 😍

• Very nice, loved the double bass part especially.

• @GeoTony said:
    Very nice, loved the double bass part especially.

Thank you for listening sir 🙏🏻, I feel like the bass glues it all together.

• @Pxlhg said:
    Nice!

Thank you!