Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iFunbox

I see it mentioned a lot and just trying to figure out if I could use it.

What do you use it for?

Is there anything better?

Comments

• It doesn’t appear in the IOS App Store. Is it a Mac OS app?

• It’s a pc app that lets you access the iOS file system. Useful for file transfers in and out of apps, but really limited unless you’re jailbroken bc you can’t access the sandboxed files.

• edited March 2023

@McD said:
    It doesn’t appear in the IOS App Store. Is it a Mac OS app?

Mac & PC:
    https://www.i-funbox.com/en/index.html

• @legsmechanical said:
    It’s a pc app that lets you access the iOS file system. Useful for file transfers in and out of apps, but really limited unless you’re jailbroken bc you can’t access the sandboxed files.

Oh. Anything better then? I see people talking about backing up apps etc. Is this what they use or is there another betterer option?

• @Ailerom said:

@legsmechanical said:
    It’s a pc app that lets you access the iOS file system. Useful for file transfers in and out of apps, but really limited unless you’re jailbroken bc you can’t access the sandboxed files.

Oh. Anything better then? I see people talking about backing up apps etc. Is this what they use or is there another betterer option?

the other one is iMazing, which I moved over to from iFunbox. Funbox was broken at one point by iTunes updates…last I looked
    iMazing you can backdoor access some stuff but its main use for me is moving bulk files around, big sample libraries etc

• @Littlewoodg said:

@Ailerom said:

@legsmechanical said:

the other one is iMazing, which I moved over to from iFunbox. Funbox was broken at one point by iTunes updates…last I looked
    iMazing you can backdoor access some stuff but its main use for me is moving bulk files around, big sample libraries etc

Thanks, I'll check that one out.