Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ave Maria

edited March 2023 in Creations

Ave Maria (Bach/Gounod) - in need of some faith to help get through a difficult time, using a Stratocaster and Nembrini MRH810.

Comments

• This is beautiful! I love it.

• Fully agree with @Paulieworld , this is truly beautiful.
    Your guitar sounds so great, and the music is so moving.
    I love Marian songs, and this one is loved.
    Thank you for this beauty, @pbelgium !
    Respectfully,
    Rene

• Thank you so much @Paulieworld @ReneAsologuitar, your kind words are much appreciated.

• McDMcD
    edited March 2023

I like the embedded SoundCloud link but it seems like it’s getting harder and harder to find it. I have settled on
    Opening SoundCloud.com in Chrome and going to the users home page and finding the “share” widget and check to see if there’s a “user” section in the link.

• Thanks @McD - changed the opening post.

• Remarkable beginning and the rest was good, too.

• Thanks for listening @LinearLineman.

• Tremendous. Guitar sounded like a sax at the beginning. Great playing as usual 👍

• Listened to this again. Perfect with my feelings. Retro Disney Roy Buchanan Hawaiian. And, oh Yeah, religious.

• Lovely! Single coils FTW!

• Thanks for the kind comments:

@GeoTony - recently been practising with the volume control on my guitar to get those swells à la Roy/Jeff.

@Edward_Alexander - a hint of delay around 100ms fattens up the single coils.

Thanks for listening again @LinearLineman. I'm not really religious but my father recently passed and thought this was an appropriate piece for the wake. Hope you are well and this is of some solace.