Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Collab with Adi - Photograph, Ed Sheeran Cover by Clarissa

This is a collab project with Adi aka "the dead soul".

Collab work with Adiatma Siregar.
Adi from KVR added all instrumentation, and mixed with original acoustic guitar and vocals from Rene and Clarissa.
Thank you for this superb collab Adi!!!

Enjoy!

Feedback is much appreciated. Thank you

Comments

• This is wonderful by all three contributors.

Clarissa’s voice is so unique and this recording shows her off to great effect.

It’s nice to hear a keyboard along with your great guitar playing too.

I hope this leads to more work.

As I was writing the bass and other instruments came in… Wow.

More please. Is this posted on any other forum or site? KVR is a music site, right?

• Did you have to pay Adi to add the extras? If yes, you picked a good artist to create a finished good for a demo or to sell.

• @McD said:
    This is wonderful by all three contributors.
    Clarissa’s voice is so unique and this recording shows her off to great effect.
    It’s nice to hear a keyboard along with your great guitar playing too.
    I hope this leads to more work.
    As I was writing the bass and other instruments came in… Wow.
    More please. Is this posted on any other forum or site? KVR is a music site, right?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi McD,
    Finally, I have a song with additional DAW and synths and other electronic gadgets!!!!!
    Love the work that Adi did, and I am also hoping for more activity and collab work with Adi!!!
    Clarissa is so thrilled to be hearing your wonderful words, huge compliments, indeed, especially coming from you!!!
    KVR is a music site, very similar to Audio's.
    Thank you, as always, my friend!!!
    Pls stay safe and keep healthy!
    With love and respect,
    Rene

• @McD said:
    Did you have to pay Adi to add the extras? If yes, you picked a good artist to create a finished good for a demo or to sell.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi @McD,
    Adi is so gracious, and he contacted me, asking to add his instruments and synths.
    For sure, if this recording make any money, it is going to be 30-30-40, 40 for me, hahahahaha!!!
    Seriously, Adi has the chops and the ability to create a master piece, like this production.
    Simply fabulous.
    Thank you, McD!!!
    Rene

• McDMcD
    edited March 2023

I thought everyone is contributing here in their unique capacity.

• @McD said:
    I thought everyone is contributing here in their unique capacity.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Super-lovely commentary, and over the top compliments!!!
    I will have to say, this energy and spark is all Adi, and I want to express my gratitude to Adi and his incredible talent!!!
    Love your post, @McD !!!
    You are so awesome, my friend!!!

• @jo92346 said:
    WOW!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Love you, @jo92346 !!!
    You are truly a blessing, and I am so grateful for your love and support!!!
    Your comment means so m much to me.
    Love it!!!
    Respectfully,
    Rene

• Wow! I missed this one until now. I like this better than the original! Clarissa's voice is lovely and the additional instrumentation really makes it something special - although I would have liked her voice to have built up more to keep up with the crescendo ion the backing (probably not possible if the instrumentation was added later though). Very well done!

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Wow! I missed this one until now. I like this better than the original! Clarissa's voice is lovely and the additional instrumentation really makes it something special - although I would have liked her voice to have built up more to keep up with the crescendo ion the backing (probably not possible if the instrumentation was added later though). Very well done!

As a demo it shows the unique qualities of her voice which is a primary benefit of a demo. Very good demo for everyone’s contributions but Clarissa shines as an artist and that’s good because she has a shot at being recognized. I wish her well… her father really helped set her on a path.

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Wow! I missed this one until now. I like this better than the original! Clarissa's voice is lovely and the additional instrumentation really makes it something special - although I would have liked her voice to have built up more to keep up with the crescendo ion the backing (probably not possible if the instrumentation was added later though). Very well done!

+++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi @AlterEgo_UK ,
    You are so great, my friend!!!
    Adi did a wonderful job on the instruments-add, especially the crescendo. It kinda match Clarissa's vocal interpretation, not as climactic as the added instruments, I fully agree with you!!!
    Thank you so much!!!
    With love and respect,
    Rene

• @McD said:

@AlterEgo_UK said:

As a demo it shows the unique qualities of her voice which is a primary benefit of a demo. Very good demo for everyone’s contributions but Clarissa shines as an artist and that’s good because she has a shot at being recognized. I wish her well… her father really helped set her on a path.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi @McD ,
    Fathers have a way to set paths, and yet our children has their own blazes, and simply race out to the world, with fire and gusto!!!
    Just like you and me.....
    A good friend, from my recent visit to Manila, sent me a demo of her daughter/Medical Doctor singing, and she was saying that she left behind singing for her profession.
    I told her that her daughter is very talented and should pursue the talent she was given, and that the gift is really for her daughter's soul and spirit - that is what music can deliver!!!
    Thank you, as always, McD, for your musical prowess and wisdom!!!
    With love and respect,
    Rene and Clarissa

• Great job by the 3 of you… better than the original.
    Also Rene you’ve given new meaning to Youtube Shorts 🩳😊

• edited March 2023

I love seeing this expansion, Rene. It’s a beautiful iteration and Clarissa’s voice never fails to engage the listener. I, too, hope she will make a name and why not her dad by her side as well!
    Billie Eilish did so with her brother. Mark Eliyahu, the great Israeli Kamancheh player (Persian string instrument) often performs with his father playing the Tar. So why not you, my friend.. and, of course, your son, too.

Do you write songs? I know your son does. That’s all you need now.

(Yes, I missed this, too)

• @GeoTony said:
    Great job by the 3 of you… better than the original.
    Also Rene you’ve given new meaning to Youtube Shorts 🩳😊

+++++++++++++++
    Hi Tony,
    Thank you, my friend.
    Truly lovely comments, simply humbling and so inspiring!!!
    Love the YT Shorts!!!
    Stay well, and keep making music!!!
    With love and respect,
    Rene and Clarissa, with Adi!!!

• A thing this lovely AND powerful is a rarity.

Well done everybody!

I hope there will be more of these collaborations.

• @LinearLineman said:
    I love seeing this expansion, Rene. It’s a beautiful iteration and Clarissa’s voice never fails to engage the listener. I, too, hope she will make a name and why not her dad by her side as well!
    Billie Eilish did so with her brother. Mark Eliyahu, the great Israeli Kamancheh player (Persian string instrument) often performs with his father playing the Tar. So why not you, my friend.. and, of course, your son, too.

Do you write songs? I know your son does. That’s all you need now.
    (Yes, I missed this, too)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Yes, Mike, we can dream.
    And why not dream big!!!
    I am writing my own songs as well, and I have not created one in 4 months now, what a drag.
    I have a few in my draft recordings, created while I was in Manila on travel.
    I have to get to work, but other works are in the crossroads, like my fence need attention, my grass need thatching, my house need a re-paint....
    I know, excuses....
    Thank you for your love and support, Mike!!!
    Warm regards,
    Rene

• @rottencat said:
    A thing this lovely AND powerful is a rarity.
    Well done everybody!
    I hope there will be more of these collaborations.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HI @rottencat ,
    You are simply so awesome!
    I am so grateful for your excellent feedback, especially love the "rarity"!!!
    I am also hoping I can get more collab like this!
    Adi is so talented, and so musically learned to be able to do this in a non-standard beat.
    Thank you, my friend!!!
    Warm regards,
    Rene

• Hello Rene, Adi and Clarissa, not a big Sheeran fan but this is wonderful. Rene your are a special one! frenq