Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Going Home / Album #67… For Cynthia

edited March 2023 in Creations

Comments

• edited March 2023

I’ve been waiting (vaguely patiently) for the album before listening to your latest creations… off I go into a dark room to immerse myself 🙏

• Going Home is a beauty!!!
    You are truly a very gifted and talented creator and music maker.
    Your creativity is so loved!!!
    Thanks again, Mike!!!

• What a nice tribute to a very special human… I am so sorry for your loss and hope you can find comfort in making more music for her, us and the world.

• Thank you for sharing this beautiful tribute Mike. All of us here on the forums might not have ever met Cynthia, but through you, we all know that she was a special lady, that she meant a lot to you, and that she will be dearly missed.

• It's times like these that words just seem inadequate. I'm sorry for your loss.

• We are praying for both of you.

• A beautiful tribute and wonderful way to honor her ascension. Thinking of you, my friend.

• So much variety in this one, it’s hard to pick favourites… but…
    EvAnGeLiSt serene and relaxing with lovely reference to the man himself.
    Kat’s Paw just reminded me of ELP in Tarkus days (which is good)
    Twang was a mini epic 👍
    Cyclonics, lovely feel and sounds, especially the tinkly bits.
    Onslaught… Gnats, suitable bonkers but so evocative of the pesky critters
    Overall a great piece of work in such difficult times 🙏

• Amazing tribute, by an amazing man, musician and friend to an amazing person.
    Sending all my love to you, my brother... May her light shine on your soul forever :heart:

• Oh Mike, I didn't know your wife had passed away. Can't imagine the pain. Hope you get through this difficult time OK brother.

• Thank you so much for your kind thoughts @Daveypoo @GeoTony @senhorlampada and @Gavinski.
    It has been profound to say the least.