Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi controller active dependent on page

Hi,
I made a setup with several pages of clips. I use a footswitch to navigate between clips. Unfortunately my footswitch has just four buttons. Is there a way to set it up that way that the footswitch-mapping changes with the selected page (e.g. so that I can navigate between clips on page 2 when selected and don't change anything on page 1 which was active before)? And is it also possible to map things on the page buttons (e.g. when leaving the page stop all clips on that page or when selecting a new page start clip one on that page)
Thanks for helping :)

Comments

• Thanks for the inspiration!

And you can indeed map actions to change pages, and set it so that it stops playing the clips on the current page. It's the "Switch Page" action.