Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Pro Update Version 10.0.41

RELEASE NOTES: Version 1.0.41

See what's coming next in Loopy Pro, help guide development and follow specific features at LP's roadmap: roadmap.loopypro.com

• Fixed issue with intro recording when overdub-after-record is enabled
  • Fixed a potential crash when copying/pasting
  • Fixed waveform update after rotation
  • Fixed a couple of issues with AUv3 user presets
  • Fixed potential crash when an AUv3 crashes
  • Fixed possible glitch on initial loop playback
  • Fixed issue with excessive timeline seeks with jittery clocks when hosted as an AUV3

Comments

• @uncledave I seem to have the same or similar problem with Gladys:

I downloaded as archive and watched the archive, and it still shows 10.0.40:

But today, my Shortcut did work and I pasted the new version information above as text...

• @tja said:
    @uncledave I seem to have the same or similar problem with Gladys:

I downloaded as archive and watched the archive, and it still shows 10.0.40:

But today, my Shortcut did work and I pasted the new version information above as text...

You can just view the URL to see the latest. That was what you showed me the last time, when you were able to access the Version History. That's only possible by directly viewing the URL, not by archiving it.

• Yes, but it showed 1.0.40 !

But now, it shows 1.0.41 ....

Apple, what can I say

• @Michael Found a weird bug in the latest Loopy Pro - when I try to mixdown a project with Loopy Pro in from NS2, Loopy appears to "unload" the project. I made a video to demonstrate as it's hard to explain...

https://streamable.com/izbs7k

• Eep! Will look into it soon, thanks for the heads up

• No worries, I worked around it by recording via AudioBus + AUM.

• Do you guys know why it’s not possible to decrease the built-in loudspeaker’s volume below a certain level in Loopy Pro?
    Despite I set the volume even to zero by the volume buttons, the loops still sound from the speakers.
    I wanted to play a bit with LP early this morning (I couldn’t sleep) without waking up the family, but it was still too loud to do it.

• @GLacey said:
    Do you guys know why it’s not possible to decrease the built-in loudspeaker’s volume below a certain level in Loopy Pro?
    Despite I set the volume even to zero by the volume buttons, the loops still sound from the speakers.
    I wanted to play a bit with LP early this morning (I couldn’t sleep) without waking up the family, but it was still too loud to do it.

There's a difference in iOS between "music", controlled by the volume buttons, and "sounds". It seems like some music apps generate music, while others produce sounds. You could try enabling the Sounds Setting "Change with Buttons".

• edited March 2023

@FastGhost said:
    @Michael Found a weird bug in the latest Loopy Pro - when I try to mixdown a project with Loopy Pro in from NS2, Loopy appears to "unload" the project. I made a video to demonstrate as it's hard to explain...

https://streamable.com/izbs7k

Oh I see! Hmm I haven't built in support for offline rendering from a DAW – this is probably one for the roadmap, I think, as it's a bit niche, and is a lot of work. Feel free to add it: roadmap.loopypro.com

• @Michael It was working until fairly recently, as long as the samples were the same rate as the project - my segment for Vampyr was done largely in Loopy Pro inside NS2. Happy for it to go on the roadmap though!

• @FastGhost said:
    @Michael It was working until fairly recently, as long as the samples were the same rate as the project - my segment for Vampyr was done largely in Loopy Pro inside NS2. Happy for it to go on the roadmap though!

Oh that’s interesting! If I were to invite you to TestFlight, is there any chance you might be able to try a few previous builds to see if you can pinpoint when it stopped working? That would be hugely helpful!