Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Out of the dark - Garageband Instrumental

Small warning on this one, when it gets going the video has some flashing images

This track is about getting through Jan/Feb, never really enjoy these months, and hopefully the promise of emerging spring in March and onwards. So starts off slowly and builds to a bit bonkers :)

Used Piano Motifs to generate 50 motifs, picked my favourite 15, then narrowed it down to about 8. Then overlaid leads,pads, drums, etc. All within GB IOS.

hope you enjoy

Comments

• Hope you're getting in the mood you want now in March, mate
    That being said, loved your track. It certainly made my March better. The start of the month has been crazy

• Enjoying this production, @matdun25848834 !
    Glad to hear the optimism of the coming days, it shows in the beauty of this recording.
    Sounds really good!

• I can hear the anticipation of better things to come as the year progresses and then...what a build! I enjoyed the whole piece.

• thank you all, really appreciate the comments - here comes Spring :)

• Excellent track, great use of Piano Motifs 👍
    You should take up gardening, Feb, March, April are the best months (UK) for the excitement (yes I used the word excitement) of spring flowers 😊
    Even January has colour and scent to appreciate.

• @GeoTony said:
    Excellent track, great use of Piano Motifs 👍
    You should take up gardening, Feb, March, April are the best months (UK) for the excitement (yes I used the word excitement) of spring flowers 😊
    Even January has colour and scent to appreciate.

thank you for the kind comments - unfortunately living on a very windswept isle in Southern England, any gardening in the few months after xmas is blown away, along with fences, sheds and people :)