Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Just felt I had to share this… Sleaford Mods, UK Grim

edited March 2023 in Other

I get the same vibe from them now that I used to get from the likes of The Fall (RIP Mark) back in the day…

“In England no one can hear you scream.”

Proof that middle aged blokes can still make bangers, I reckon.

Comments

• A friend of mine is really into Sleaford Mods. This is entertaining and quite frankly spot on. Thanks for sharing :)

• Superb, but heartbreaking at the same time.

• Sleaford Mods nail it again...Cold War Steve is a great artist too...👍

• They're from Sherwood, Nottingham which is where I live. Seen them live at Rock City in Nottingham. Quite an experience. The documentary is well watching if you can find it

• Another SleaFord Mods Classic..

• I hadn’t really heard of them until the collaboration with Leftfield, but checked them out after that. Really good stuff.

• Been lucky enough to catch them live twice, they went fairly quickly from playing in a local pub at a poetry night ! To selling out a local venue that holds about 2000 people.

This is still probably my favourite song by them -

• Just great.