Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loose Leaf

edited February 2023 in Creations

Improvised, as always Maybe @JanKun would like to write lyrics to this one.

Comments

• edited February 2023

Enjoying those spicy chords, on the edge of dissonance. Wish I had the technical chops to know what you are doing, but you keep throwing my expectations for a loop with the final notes at the end of a phrase. They are never what I expected. So it must be jazz ;)

P.S: And I definitely wasn’t expecting drums!

• Nice mood once again @LinearLineman. The second half is super cool.

• @Svetlovska thanks. Indeed, it must be jazz In truthfulness, I don’t know what’s coming next either.
    Thx @jo92346 I liked the drums, too.

• It starts as 'game over' music, and could see the leaf floating down as I pondered what had led to this outcome. I too loved the intro of the drums and the strings as well.
    Lovely.

• Simply lovely!
    The looseness of this creation is truly relaxing.
    Piano beauty is so nice, especially under your creativity and musicality, @LinearLineman !!!
    You are an artist!!!
    Love this beauty!!!
    Rene

• Thanks for the kind praise @belldu and @ReneAsologuitar Very much appreciated!

• Nice one, Mike. It influenced the piece I’m working on now.

• I wait to hear your track @Paulieworld. Thanks, mate.

• To not know whats coming next but have a high degree of certainty that it’s going to pretty good must be a lovely feeling 😊
    It does lend itself to some lovely vocals from one of the many excellent vocalists we have here 🎤
    Great track !

• @GeoTony actually I don’t have what you would call confidence. I can only describe it as will. If I have the will I can play. If not, I can’t.

What’s great about midi is that I can take the pressure off of wanting perfection. My improvisations usually have greater or fewer flaws. Before midi I would just accept it as the best I could do. Often it worked out and I played something good.

With midi editing and other tricks I can create finished product above my pay grade. I was always fearless, but knowing now I can kill the notes and usually be able to salvage it… that gives me a higher percentage of successful tracks (to my ears, anyway)…. abd, in that context, more confidence.

• Great one sir! Can you give us a quick rundown of the apps you used? Thank you!

• @Montreal_Music thanks, bro. House Mark1, NSK2, Korg Module, SoftDrummer.