Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Monitoring Loopy Pro's inter app audio input at a higher level

edited February 2023 in Loopy Pro

Any advice on monitoring the input of the inter app audio input of Loopy Pro at a higher level so I can hear it well above my other loops, but not record so loud that the overall project gets blown out?

IOW the live input track being hotter just for monitoring.

Thx a lot

Comments

• @samesame said:
    Any advice on monitoring the input of the inter app audio input of Loopy Pro at a higher level so I can hear it well above my other loops, but not record so loud that the overall project gets blown out?

Thx a lot

You could add a pre-fader bus send

• @espiegel123 said:

@samesame said:

Thx a lot

Thx - where does the bus send get routed - forgive my ignorance.

• @samesame said:

@espiegel123 said:

@samesame said:

Thx a lot

It creates a new mixer channel with whatever you send to it. If you send your input to it, you will have two copies of the input. So, the volume will be more than with the input channel by itself. I think if you set it up it will be self-explanatory.

• @espiegel123 said:

@samesame said:

@espiegel123 said:

@samesame said:

Thx a lot

It creates a new mixer channel with whatever you send to it. If you send your input to it, you will have two copies of the input. So, the volume will be more than with the input channel by itself. I think if you set it up it will be self-explanatory.

Great - thx a lot for the input

• @samesame said:

@espiegel123 said:

@samesame said:

@espiegel123 said:

@samesame said:

Thx a lot

You will end up with something like this. So A will give younextra volume that isn't recorded

• @espiegel123 said:

@samesame said:

@espiegel123 said:

@samesame said:

@espiegel123 said:

@samesame said:

Thx a lot

You will end up with something like this. So A will give younextra volume that isn't recorded

Awesome - much appreciated.

• edited February 2023

@samesame said:

@espiegel123 said:

@samesame said:

@espiegel123 said:

@samesame said:

@espiegel123 said:

@samesame said:

Thx a lot

This works great - tried it out - thx