Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Pro Update Version 1.0.38

App "Loopy Pro: Looper DAW Sampler"

Developer: A Tasty Pixel
URL: https://apps.apple.com/app/loopy-pro-looper-daw-sampler/id1492670451

Minimum OS Version: 12.0
Universal: Yes
Price: Free

DESCRIPTION:

Loopy Pro is a live-looper. And a sampler. And a sequencer. And a very capable AUv3 Audio Unit host. And a DAW. And an AUv3 Audio Unit.

You get the idea. Loopy Pro is deep. But it's also designed to be friendly, and a great deal of fun.

You can set up Loopy Pro to work however you do, with features like hands-free looping with count-in, count-out and automatic loop detection; or "free" looping, where you can choose on-the-fly how long to make loops. There's even retrospective recording, where you can lock in a loop after the fact.

There's extensive MIDI controller support, including built-in support for the Launchpad, the APC40 mk2 and the MIDI Fighter Twister, and effortless MIDI Learn for setting up your controllers.

You can also drag-and-drop audio straight onto loops in Loopy Pro, with sophisticated tempo and pitch adjustments, and use Loopy Pro as a clip launcher, with all kinds of options for song sectioning.

The built-in mixer lets you set up insert and send effects for every channel in your project, and load AUv3 Audio Unit instruments, effects, and MIDI sequencers.

And there's a built-in sequencer, for arranging songs, and even performing them live, totally automated and hands-free.

There's also a great deal still to come.

So, what are you reading this for? Go take Loopy Pro for a spin – there's a 7-day free trial just waiting for you.

Have fun!

• Michael
    loopypro.com

Join other Loopy Pro users on Discord, Facebook or the forums - loopypro.com/communities

Loopy Pro's Pricing Structure:

Loopy Pro has a pricing structure that mimics the classic desktop software model, in order to enable continued development:

• A 7-Day Free Trial, so you can make an informed purchasing decision.
• A one-off In-App Purchase to buy the app: to keep, forever.
– This gets you permanent access to all current features, and all those added in the following 12 months.
– It also gets you bug and compatibility fixes for the lifetime of the app.
• A completely optional "Upgrade" In-App Purchase, available any time from 12 months after initial purchase, to buy the latest features and all those released in the following 12 months, to keep forever. Upgrade once, or every year, or just when there's a new feature you want, or never upgrade after the initial purchase – it's completely up to you. And you keep what you buy, forever.
• This will allow Loopy Pro to continue evolving for years to come, while letting me support my family.

If you can’t afford Loopy Pro, or you represent an educational institution, please reach out to [email protected].

RELEASE NOTES: Version 1.0.38

See what's coming next in Loopy Pro, help guide development and follow specific features at LP's roadmap: roadmap.loopypro.com

• Added some layout optimisations to improve switching between edit mode and back
  • Added optimisation to speed up deletion of multiple canvas items at a time
  • Added increased memory limit entitlement
  • Fixed some issues with sequence export
  • Fixed an issue with non-seamless loop export
  • Fixed some issues with cross-project transitions using Load Project action
  • Fixed some memory leaks
  • Fixed a potential crash when deleting clips targeted by actions

Comments

• tjatja
    edited February 2023

It seems to need a whole day before the new version's text can be downloaded from the AppStore ...

• I want to switch to the mixer page via my midi controller
    Am I missing something
    I can’t find anywhere to switch on the mixer page via midi
    Any help please

• @Gdub said:
    I want to switch to the mixer page via my midi controller
    Am I missing something
    I can’t find anywhere to switch on the mixer page via midi
    Any help please

I think that’s still not possible. I‘d love that too.

• @Artvarg
    Just red that it’s on the road map
    Might be a while
    But no rush
    Michael is a machine, take ya time

• edited February 2023

Wonderful, just diving in since 2 days. Thanks for creating this app.

Funny ,I was looking for the button to 'reverse' an audio clip during my first hour of trying out Loopy Pro. @Michael, in September '22 you were saying ' next point release ' in context of this 'reverse' feature, can we expect it soon to appear in the app?

What would be totally cool is, clip swipe up, hit the reverse button.

cheers

• @timbits said:
    Wonderful, just diving in since 2 days. Thanks for creating this app.

Funny ,I was looking for the button to 'reverse' an audio clip during my first hour of trying out Loopy Pro. @Michael, in September '22 you were saying ' next point release ' in context of this 'reverse' feature, can we expect it soon to appear in the app?

What would be totally cool is, clip swipe up, hit the reverse button.

cheers

Gah, I know, it’s been a few months of spinning many plates in the air! I’m in the final stages of getting one point one ready for
    release though, so won’t be much longer