Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Should I bother restoring from an i cloud backup after I’ve had a new phone for a couple weeks

What sort of music stuff do they even the store on cloud? I couldn't access my regular account for a while so I downloadedmost of my freeb apps and made some guy tracks vbut unfortunately I don’t have my big library and from what I can see it’s not on ICloud. Anything else there would be worth going through another factory reset?

Comments

• @fornax55 said:
    What sort of music stuff do they even the store on cloud? I couldn't access my regular account for a while so I downloadedmost of my freeb apps and made some guy tracks vbut unfortunately I don’t have my big library and from what I can see it’s not on ICloud. Anything else there would be worth going through another factory reset?

You cannot see the contents of your iCloud backup. It will include the saved data of every app on the device, presets, samples, etc. Unfortunately, restoring the backup will send you back to the state at the time of the last backup; all new content will be gone. And be sure to do it on a good WiFi, because it will need to re-install all the apps.