Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is Pure Synth Platinum working for anyone after latest update??

Hi all, just wanted to know if any of you are able to run Pure Synth as an AUv3 following their latest update. I read multiple reviews on the App Store from people saying they’re having the same issue running it as an Audio Unit. It’s really frustrating because prior to this, the app was extremely buggy, which I was willing to deal with for the most part. But now it’s come to the point where you can’t even USE the app as it’s intended.

@GospelMusicians I’d greatly appreciate your input on this, as I addressed the issue to your support team and they simply told me the problem was “fixed” a while ago, when it’s apparent that it’s indeed not.

Comments

• @sljshh said:
    Hi all, just wanted to know if any of you are able to run Pure Synth as an AUv3 following their latest update. I read multiple reviews on the App Store from people saying they’re having the same issue running it as an Audio Unit. It’s really frustrating because prior to this, the app was extremely buggy, which I was willing to deal with for the most part. But now it’s come to the point where you can’t even USE the app as it’s intended.

@GospelMusicians I’d greatly appreciate your input on this, as I addressed the issue to your support team and they simply told me the problem was “fixed” a while ago, when it’s apparent that it’s indeed not.

If you have not contacted the developer through their web site, do so. That is their preferred way of reporting problems.

• edited February 2023

I haven’t updated it yet so I can comment on the newest version. But, I haven’t had any issues with any previous versions and I use it in live sets/band rehearsals pretty regularly as an AUV3. It may be helpful to list your iOS version and iPad model so that you can receive better assistance.

iPad Air 4 and iOS 16.2 for me

• M1 iPad Pro 12.9", iPadOS 15.5, works fine in NS2 after the latest update. Made a Dilla-styled beat using strings and electric piano from it.

• @mtenk said:
    I haven’t updated it yet so I can comment on the newest version. But, I haven’t had any issues with any previous versions and I use it in live sets/band rehearsals pretty regularly as an AUV3. It may be helpful to list your iOS version and iPad model so that you can receive better assistance.

Running on an iPad Pro M1. iPadOS 15.6.1.

Tried opening an instance in Cubasis 3 & AUM, but the app is no longer in my library for either. I’ve tried uninstalling it and installing again… but no luck.

• @sljshh said:

@mtenk said:

Tried opening an instance in Cubasis 3 & AUM, but the app is no longer in my library for either. I’ve tried uninstalling it and installing again… but no luck.

Try to restart the iPad, it used to help when the recently installed apps don’t show up as AUv3.
    What’s holding you back from upgrading to the recent iPadOS? I have the same M1 iPad, no issues with 16.3

• I can confirm, no problem with

iPad Pro M1, iPadOS 16.3

• @GLacey said:

@sljshh said:

@mtenk said:

Try to restart the iPad, it used to help when the recently installed apps don’t show up as AUv3.
    What’s holding you back from upgrading to the recent iPadOS? I have the same M1 iPad, no issues with 16.3

This did the trick, thank you!

And no reason of my own, but the general consensus in this community seems to advocate for holding out on updating iOS software for as long as you possibly can.

• @sljshh said:

@GLacey said:

@sljshh said:

@mtenk said:

This did the trick, thank you!

And no reason of my own, but the general consensus in this community seems to advocate for holding out on updating iOS software for as long as you possibly can.

I would say waiting till it is confirmed to be a solid update..different from holding off as long as possible. Waiting too long sometimes means missing the solid update.