Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

Comments

• Been rewatching this 1997 mini series after having listened to a
    The Illiad on audio book:

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

Interesting film.

“My longtime favorite Martin Scorsese movie. The work of a master”
    — Bob Dylan

• edited November 2022

Not new, but I'm watching the first season of the TV series "Let The Right One In" on Showtime. Saw the original Swedish movie (based on a book) and was extremely impressed. The first movie was then remade in English by director Matt Reeves and released as "Let Me In".

This series takes the original concept in a slightly different direction, but it's still a devastating exploration of the damage done to a family when a family member is infected with a terrible disease or addiction... in this case, the disease/addiction happens to be "vampirism".

• im watching the Alex Jones infowar with Kanye West, this is some funny comedy right here 🤣

• We just finished The Patient on Apple TV+ and it was great but very disturbing. My favorite show of the year was Station Eleven on HBO.

• I just got my free month referral code for mubi again, worth a look and we both get a free month, unlimited usage as far as I can tell…

https://mubi.com/t/web/global/2azyrcb0

• Andy's stuff always makes me smile...

• Seinfeld for Festivus

• Not watching as such, but just finished a truly excellent supernatural / horror / mystery podcast called The Harrowing - highly recommended!

• @Samu thanks for sharing. You may enjoy There I Ruined It …

• @Moderndaycompiler said:
    @Samu thanks for sharing. You may enjoy There I Ruined It …

Thanks & Happy Holidays...

• I just wandered into this thread and have to say . . . it wins 10,000 internets.

• I just want to watch the new The Last Of Us show, I am sooooooooooooo excited for that.

• @stevelogan said:
    Just watched Harry and Meghan. My expectations were too high obviously.

They are just so relatable. Everyday British couple with everyday American problems now…. Poor them….

• Guillermo del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities

A more gory and cthulu influenced inheritor to the twilight zone mantle!

• @Tarekith said:
    I was excited to watch the final episode of Walking Dead at long last, time to put that series to bed. Then at the end they announce they have like 4 new spin offs coming in the new "Walking Dead Universe".

🤦🏼‍♂️

Let it die already! (pun intended)

Couldn’t agree more.

The last 2 episodes were 2 of the most disappointing, deflating hours of screen time in my life. Utterly dreadful.

• ridiculously late to the party but binge watching the complete series of Detectorist

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • “The English”. Amazing all around - mind bending and creepy. Beautiful cinematography and wonderful performances.

• edited January 2023

This is easily one of the most delightful channels on YouTube. Watch beat-for-beat reproductions of scenes from famous martial arts movies by amateur actors/moviemakers. They're hilarious and fantastic!

• Ok, it was worth the wait. So far The Last of Us has been AMAZING. That last episode bummed me out at first because it was so different from the game, but damn did they do an incredible job. Tear jerker for sure.

• EuroSport. It’s a sports channel. And athlets are inspiration. All my life.

• Heard this drummer in person once. This is a good video showing his incredible talent.

• The Last of Us on HBO is really great.

I was always a huge Walking Dead Fan, and now that it’s over I’m on season 4 of Fear the Walking Dead which is better then I assumed it would be.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    The Last of Us on HBO is really great.

I was always a huge Walking Dead Fan, and now that it’s over I’m on season 4 of Fear the Walking Dead which is better then I assumed it would be.

To anyone who hasn’t given Last of Us a shot - check it out. I’m not a big fan of “zombie” shows like Walking Dead (I think I have up after 4-5 episodes). But Last of Us is well worth watching! I’m sure the 3rd episode will be nominated for Emmys - it was very touching!

• @Halftone said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    The Last of Us on HBO is really great.

To anyone who hasn’t given Last of Us a shot - check it out. I’m not a big fan of “zombie” shows like Walking Dead (I think I have up after 4-5 episodes). But Last of Us is well worth watching! I’m sure the 3rd episode will be nominated for Emmys - it was very touching!

Yea that 3rd episode was like a self contained show in one episode that intertwined with the main plot. Great show.

• Golf, Phoenix Open. Extremally good!

• Luca Guadagnino 'Bones and All'. If you like intelligent horror movies or just good indie movies or road trip movies in general I'd highly recommend not reading anything about it before watching. My favourite recent indie horror since Saint Maud.

• Just finished 1899, fantastic show with a great score by Ben Frost, just starting The Expanse series