Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Pro Sequencer mode Looping in Aum?

Hi,
Can LoopyPro’s Sequencer mode be used in loop mode inside AUM? Eg, when I loop a section in Aum, instead of repeating the loop it just continues playing. Afaict, it seems LoopyPro’s sequencer loop mode only works in Aum when host sync is turned off in LP’s settings?

Comments

• @gdog said:
    Hi,
    Can LoopyPro’s Sequencer mode be used in loop mode inside AUM? Eg, when I loop a section in Aum, instead of repeating the loop it just continues playing. Afaict, it seems LoopyPro’s sequencer loop mode only works in Aum when host sync is turned off in LP’s settings?

Have you tried turning off thread send song pointer option in AUM?

• @gdog said:
    Hi,

I just tried it. With host sync looping the sequence doesn’t work BUT. With host sync off and Ableton link on , it works

• Thanks for the reply @espiegel123 👍 - yes that is the only setting that I can get looping working in Aum..

..HST, with 4Pockets MultiTrack - you can loop in Aum, by changing the following 2 settings in MT: 1. Host Sync=off. 2. Remote=On. With these settings, MT will play when you press play on Aum’s transport too!..Would be sweet if LoopyPro could work this way as well..

• @gdog said:
    Thanks for the reply @espiegel123 👍 - yes that is the only setting that I can get looping working in Aum..

..HST, with 4Pockets MultiTrack - you can loop in Aum, by changing the following 2 settings in MT: 1. Host Sync=off. 2. Remote=On. With these settings, MT will play when you press play on Aum’s transport too!..Would be sweet if LoopyPro could work this way as well..

You can kind of do it by turning host sync off and creating a widget that starts loopy's transport and AUM's (by sending MIDI to AUM and mapping that to AUM's transport).

• Thanks again for the reply @espiegel123 🙏 I will look into sending midi to both MultiTrack’s & LoopyPro’s Play buttons, but might just be easier to use MT & LP together..