Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• These are super cool

• @Gavinski said:
    These are super cool

Reminds me of "Other Desert Cities".

• edited February 2023

I think the Blur flavour more up my street will probably get that one first 🔥

• Also, if you understand how Magic Delay worked, these are super easy to figure out

• edited February 2023

I've been using the demos on desktop for a while - both are pretty good with the same basic controls as Magicdelay - amazing modulation and great for sound design...

Unfortunately not a lot of videos out there even though the desktop versions have been around for a while. A few short demos from the dev:

https://www.youtube.com/@gs-dsp/videos

Post here if you find any more...

• edited February 2023

ace!:)
    I use the pack on desktop
    and they are amazing :) and the modulation options are mad :)
    happy to use em live on iPad.

• Buying both tomorrow after I deposit tonight's gig money. :) Perfect for creating Ambient.

• edited February 2023

Diggin this

• @Icoustik said:
    Diggin this

Lovely demo!

• Just a heads up, I purchased Magic Pitch and was charged 31.99 instead of 19.99. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue.

• 🤪 Sigh.
    Instabuy. 🤑🤑🤑

I’ll just call this an early birthday present 🎁

• Bundle available/coming soon?

• @JRiverbank said:
    Just a heads up, I purchased Magic Pitch and was charged 31.99 instead of 19.99. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue.

31.99 US Dollars? I just double checked and it is set to $19.99... Are you sure you were purchasing MagicPitch and not MagicDelay?

• @jjkjjk said:
    Bundle available/coming soon?

In Review to get published, but at the moment the bundle is the same price as buying all 3 of them because MagicPitch and MagicBlur are also 50% off.

• @gsdsp said:

@JRiverbank said:
    Just a heads up, I purchased Magic Pitch and was charged 31.99 instead of 19.99. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue.

31.99 US Dollars? I just double checked and it is set to $19.99... Are you sure you were purchasing MagicPitch and not MagicDelay?

Yes, I'm sure it was Magic Pitch because I bought Magic Delay a few weeks ago. The price on Magic Pitch said 19.99 when I pressed purchase but my card was charged $33.90 with tax.

• @JRiverbank said:

@gsdsp said:

@JRiverbank said:

Yes, I'm sure it was Magic Pitch because I bought Magic Delay a few weeks ago. The price on Magic Pitch said 19.99 when I pressed purchase but my card was charged $33.90 with tax.

That's pretty odd.. I'm sorry but I can't do anything about taxes, they are handled by Apple. I can only set the price without taxes. Unfortunately I can't help here and you need to contact them about this...

• Singing over a Magic Pitch shifted drone sure makes me wish my state had legal weed. 🪴

Also, my US purchases posted with correct introductory prices.

I still almost hesitate at the pricing for an effect, but then get instantly rewarded by running basic synth patches through and getting an endless variety of intriguing sounds.

• @JRiverbank said:

@gsdsp said:

@JRiverbank said:

Please look in the app store formthe purchase record. My guess is that you are seeing the credit card charge from your magic delay purchase. Sometimes the receipts and credit card notifications come days after the actual purchase. But you can find itemized receipts for all app store purchases and see what you were charged.

• @espiegel123 said:

@JRiverbank said:

@gsdsp said:

@JRiverbank said:

Please look in the app store formthe purchase record. My guess is that you are seeing the credit card charge from your magic delay purchase. Sometimes the receipts and credit card notifications come days after the actual purchase. But you can find itemized receipts for all app store purchases and see what you were charged.

After digging in my purchase history it seems like apple combined my purchase of magic pitch plus another app from a few days ago that I had forgotten about. By coincidence the amount added up to the exact amount that magic delay was on sale for this morning. Sorry for the confusion, and thank you @gsdsp for making these fantastic plug-ins!

• @JRiverbank said:

@espiegel123 said:

@JRiverbank said:

@gsdsp said:

@JRiverbank said:

After digging in my purchase history it seems like apple combined my purchase of magic pitch plus another app from a few days ago that I had forgotten about. By coincidence the amount added up to the exact amount that magic delay was on sale for this morning. Sorry for the confusion, and thank you @gsdsp for making these fantastic plug-ins!

Glad to hear that @JRiverbank! And thanks for the kind words :)

• Magic Blur, love it!

• Heck yeah. I’ll be getting these soon!

• edited February 2023

I admit I was initially a little shocked at the price of these (and I'm still not 100% sure I'd buy them at full price) but I'm really glad I pulled the trigger - great work @gsdsp ...👍

• Can anyone tell me a few apps that do similar things to these two? I’m trying to understand the apps I have before I begin purchasing things without thought. Thanks!

• Time to spend some money 💰

• edited February 2023

Woo, all in. Happy birthday to me! God bless my lovely old aunt who STILL sends me 50 bucks every year in my mid 30s.