Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you listening to? Is it good?

Comments

• edited January 2023

A classic

• Nearly 20 years ago. I used to drive around like a boy racer, blaring this.

Thinking I were cool.

Yet knew then it were obviously weird.

Turning into a corner with this ( plus smoke )

• I’ve been listening to the Weird Al polka medleys cos they’re really fun and the composition is pretty impressive

• Autechre, Esoctrilihum, Stanislav Tolkachev, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter & Spring (OST), Fallout 4 (OST)

• Kacey Musgraves

• edited February 2023

The Candle and The Stone

• Browsing YouTube about ancient stone petroglyphs, this album picture got my attention. Don't play it if you want to be hypnotised, haha. I really dig this album. It's raw and kept my attention, like i got sucked into it.

• Really into the new Paramore album. Definitely some Wire, Gang of Four, etc influence going on.

• @Montreal_Music said:
    They looks like kids. Not sure why, but they looks like 1970s kids. They recently launch a new album and it's very good.

Future stars for sure.

Nice choice 🙌🏽

• @Identor said:
    Browsing YouTube about ancient stone petroglyphs, this album picture got my attention. Don't play it if you want to be hypnotised, haha. I really dig this album. It's raw and kept my attention, like i got sucked into it.

Very cool, i love the mellow yet unfamiliar vibe.

• Dude I recently came across Latir, track called E1

• What do you get when you mix the track at 22.58

With this track

This

Dude has been making music since a kid.

He got a curved spine.

• I like this album. Everything is turning around the same pattern but it is never boring…a masterpiece

• Icehouse blends synths so well in their songs.

• Apple Music put this in my ears this week:

• That’s a great album! I love Tribe too.

• Going down a rabbit hole of Glam rock listening to the influences of the artists I like.

• You can’t beat a bit of glam. This has been played here before but so what!

• @Lurcher said:
    You can’t beat a bit of glam. This has been played here before but so what!

Such a great song

• Ray Obiedo. Old and new. Extremally good. Always.

• edited March 2023

@Lurcher said:
    You can’t beat a bit of glam. This has been played here before but so what!

Fox On The Run was the first one I listened to from Sweet just yesterday and I've liked a lot of what I've sampled. :) I'm particularly stuck on Love Is Like Oxygen:

That chorus is so catchy. I am always wrong about influences but it reminds me of TOTO, so I wonder if TOTO was yet another band influenced by them (I was asking around about the influences in Motley Crue's first album and someone pointed me to Sweet).

I am trying to decide which LP to get from Apple music but I've narrowed it down to Desolation Boulevard but I'm also tempted by the Level Headed tour rehearsals.

Edit: I just ordered this from Amazon. Seems like a steal. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0766L6GXQ?psc=1&smid=A1ETQKN2OM3BSG&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp

• Haiduk - Sea of Fire

• Getting back into "four on the floor" music, but it's not EDM. It's 70s disco and neodisco. From Boney M to Justice and Daft Punk's "Random Access Memories".

• Been listening to four Sweet albums from their Polydor years. Some really nice tunes there, though it really does sound out of step with the 80s (not a bad thing in of itself).

Didn't know that their last three albums failed to chart. I guess that's the fate of most bands at some point but what happened to their old fans? Were they just not able to reach them?

• @AlexY said:
    Been listening to four Sweet albums from their Polydor years. Some really nice tunes there, though it really does sound out of step with the 80s (not a bad thing in of itself).

Didn't know that their last three albums failed to chart. I guess that's the fate of most bands at some point but what happened to their old fans? Were they just not able to reach them?

I could be wrong but I think all these albums were the line up after Brian Connolly had left & that’s like Slade without Noddy Holder - just ain’t right!