Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• I’m skeptical…

• I'm sure it'll be ... expensive and for fan boys and early adopters.

• Doesn’t seem like something I need.

• I think a folding tablet makes way more sense than a folding phone. Phones are already pocketable, and require instant access. Tablets could do with being more portable.

• edited January 2023

Why does anyone take notice of this stuff?

"Foldable iPad could arrive as early as next year". Note the word "could".

And why is this tripe in General App Discussion?

• edited January 2023

The foldable ones use OLED don’t they?

• I see no use for anything foldable to me 😅

I would buy an iPad Mini 6, but with 256 GB and mobile + WiFi it just seems too expensive... better buy an Mini M1 for this money.

• There's no way this is happening.

• One thing I really value about my iPad is that the screen is not excessively fragile. This sounds like a device where the screen would either fail or show significant signs of wear within a year or two of purchase. No thank you.

• edited January 2023

@Simon said:

Because the guy referenced is well known to be an Apple spoiler 🤷🏽 he’s been doing it for years

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@Simon said:

Because the guy referenced is well known to be an Apple spoiler 🤷🏽 he’s been doing it for years

Ming Chi-Quo's history of "accuracy" only comes from a network of manufacturing facility spies working in China who give him inside information on real products. When he starts speculating without evidence, he's almost always wrong.

• @Simon said:

Precisely because of the implications. Allow me to expand on them..
    Could it be that since the non-folding iPads have been available with folding keyboards, the possibly folding iPad could be available with a non-folding keyboard?

Let’s stay tuned in… as early as next year we could find out.