Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Why is Drambo 1bpm slower when synced to my Syntakt?

Syntakt sending clock and transport via MIDI DIN and Blokas MIDIHub. Any ideas?

Comments

• Is it actually out of sync, or is it just that the numbers are off by 1?

• I don't believe Drambo can infer a BPM value from "clock and transport". Are you also using Link? Or did you simply set Drambo to 138 BPM?

• @uncledave said:
    I don't believe Drambo can infer a BPM value from "clock and transport". Are you also using Link? Or did you simply set Drambo to 138 BPM?

It would be midi sync’d.

@Slicetwo if you open up the tempo section what is it reading?

Since Drambo only displays tempo in 3 digits on the main window, this is probably what’s going on. Meanwhile the tempo would really be 138.90ish.

Does it sound tight or sloppy?

• @uncledave @BroCoast I manually set it to 139. In the "more info" window it does, indeed, say 138.9. That .1bpm is killing my groove! Haha.

• Ah so it's only about the numbers. All good 😊