Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FAC Drumkit Parameter/Automation

Hey. Is it with FAC drumkit from @FredAntonCorvest possible to automate any parameter for example in drambo or octachron? Ive tried out im to dumb. And also in drambo i cant find multi out. Need help

Comments

• @Bionic23 said:
    Hey. Is it with FAC drumkit from @FredAntonCorvest possible to automate any parameter for example in drambo or octachron? Ive tried out im to dumb. And also in drambo i cant find multi out. Need help

All continuous parameters are automatable (meaning you can't automate oscillator type, for instance). There's no separate AU version for multi out, you just select in Drumkit which output channel each voice goes to.

• @Grandbear said:

@Bionic23 said:

All continuous parameters are automatable (meaning you can't automate oscillator type, for instance). There's no separate AU version for multi out, you just select in Drumkit which output channel each voice goes to.

Thank you. But why Doesnt Show drambo any parameter for drawing?

• edited January 2023

@Bionic23 said:

@Grandbear said:

@Bionic23 said:

Hmm, maybe you're not looking in the right place? The easiest way is to enable recording and while the sequencer is running you just change parameters directly in the Drumkit interface, that should be recorded as automation.

Sorry: I just noticed, Osc I and II levels aren't automatable either.

• edited January 2023

@Bionic23 said:

@Grandbear said:

@Bionic23 said:

Now that I re-read "drawing" in your question I think I understand it better. When you try to add an automation lane Drambo tells to "Select param", right? When that happens you need to select a Drambo knob specifically, not the Drumkit's. In order for Drumkit's param to appear as a knob in the first place, you have to open Drumkit, tap "Map" to the side and move the param, the close Drumkit. The knob for controlling the param should appear to the left of the Drumkit icon in the module.

@giku_beepstreet maybe this could be streamlined a bit by allowing interacting with the AU UI to select the param for a new automation lane.

• I give a try thank you

• @Grandbear said:

@Bionic23 said:

@Grandbear said:

@Bionic23 said:

Now that I re-read "drawing" in your question I think I understand it better. When you try to add an automation lane Drambo tells to "Select param", right? When that happens you need to select a Drambo knob specifically, not the Drumkit's. In order for Drumkit's param to appear as a knob in the first place, you have to open Drumkit, tap "Map" to the side and move the param, the close Drumkit. The knob for controlling the param should appear to the left of the Drumkit icon in the module.

@giku_beepstreet maybe this could be streamlined a bit by allowing interacting with the AU UI to select the param for a new automation lane.

Thats crazy. It wirke. But The knobs in drambo move, also in the AU IF, but no Sound change. And even if i move live with my hands, the sequencer sound didnt change. Whats this?

• edited January 2023

@Bionic23 said:

@Grandbear said:

@Bionic23 said:

@Grandbear said:

@Bionic23 said:

Thats crazy. It wirke. But The knobs in drambo move, also in the AU IF, but no Sound change. And even if i move live with my hands, the sequencer sound didnt change. Whats this?

Are you sure that you're modifying a drum voice that's actually being triggered? Or that you're modifying parameters that actually affect the sound of the voice?

• @Grandbear said:

@Bionic23 said:

@Grandbear said:

@Bionic23 said:

@Grandbear said:

@Bionic23 said:

Are you sure that you're modifying a drum voice that's actually being triggered? Or that you're modifying parameters that actually affect the sound of the voice?

Hey i think now it works. I had indeed maped other voices. Thank you for your quick help ✌🏻

• @Bionic23 said:

@Grandbear said:

@Bionic23 said:

@Grandbear said:

@Bionic23 said:

@Grandbear said:

@Bionic23 said:

Hey i think now it works. I had indeed maped other voices. Thank you for your quick help ✌🏻

Nice! You're welcome :smile: