Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Well… this is different. Aren’t we all second century warlords deep down?

edited January 2023 in Other

I think I am too old to understand this.

(I think AI may be involved… :) )

Comments

• Best version of this meme so far!!! xx

• Must be some video game reference. Annoying.

• Outtakes from the new PKD movie

• edited January 2023

I think someone has used AI to mimic Eminems style and voice, to an existing text meme? Have I understood that right? (I am definitely not down with the kids.) @sevenape ? Anyone? Care to assist? Asking for a friend…

• I have no clue. I just nod acknowledgment and move on when I see things like this.

• So yeah I think that people are making Eminem so unlikely raps by using AI! I’m not so down with the kids either

• edited January 2023

Weirdest thing… I kinda like this, the ridiculously elaborate plot set out here, the hilarious ineptitude of this cross dressing gay second century warlord trying and failing over and over again, delivered rap style… especially:

“I want to do more with weather based strategies and I’m pretty sure a wizard can help with that.”

So true. So very, very true.

• I thought it was pretty cool, even if Eminem’s plinky backing tracks soujd a bit crap to my ears compared to the sophistication of what someone like Kendrick Lamar is working with. The rap was prettty impressive for an AI though!

• I did a little internet sleuthing. Apparently the story appeared first on Tumblr here: https://derinthescarletpescatarian.tumblr.com/post/706663412461142016
    As far as the A.I. involvement, I haven't been able to find anything concrete.
    It's an interesting bit. Funny what goes viral these days.

• The rap is impressive. Anyone know where that's generated?

• Ah… following @MadeofWax’s lead to the Tumblr in question, it looks like the story might have something to do with a famous Chinese book called The Romance Of The Three Kingdoms. I’d ask the author of the texts directly, but I don’t do social media except this place, so I can’t…

• Tha> @Svetlovska said:

Weirdest thing… I kinda like this, the ridiculously elaborate plot set out here, the hilarious ineptitude of this cross dressing gay second century warlord trying and failing over and over again, delivered rap style… especially:

“I want to do more with weather based strategies and I’m pretty sure a wizard can help with that.”

So true. So very, very true.

Thats such a great line you’re right

• This reminds me of the semantic virus in Hot Skull

• @mojozart : Ha! And I thought Pontypool was the only thing to feature that idea:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1226681/

The best version is the original radio version, mind:

• Wow. I haven't been this impressed since I came across balloons with LEDs in them. What a cool creation.

• When you can’t keep up with ‘modern’ and ‘next best’ you just let it run.

• Nice find! I don't usually do too much with the rap genre but this might prove useful. Text to speech is something I like to use since my singing voice isn't exactly great. Not sure if I would sign up for 96 dollars a year for Uberduck but there's a free tier that gets you 5 saved audio clips so that might be worth a try.

• edited January 2023

I find it interesting that you can apply a piece of existing music to the text, and have the text delivery match it for pitch and tempo in a variety of vocal ‘personalities’. An evolution of this application of AI will be very interesting to see/use with one’s own backing tracks…

• Right, now we know how it's done we can get Eminem rapping the theme for Metropolis using words from ChatGPT:

Verse 1:
    In the city of Metropolis, where the rich and poor divide
    Fritz Lang paints a picture, of a future world where the greed collide
    The workers toil underground, while the elite live in the skies
    But one man sees the injustice, and decides to open their eyes

Chorus:
    Metropolis, where the class war is raging
    Metropolis, where the rich are enslaving
    Metropolis, where the truth is concealed
    Metropolis, where the future is revealed

Verse 2:
    Maria's voice echoes, through the streets and the machines
    She speaks of a savior, who'll bring the city to its knees
    The son of the master, hears her words and starts to see
    The plight of the workers, and the role he's meant to be

Chorus:

Verse 3:
    A robot is built, in the image of Maria
    A tool for the masters, to control the workers' idea
    But the robot turns on them, and brings the city to its end
    A new world is born, where the workers and masters are friends

Chorus:

Outro:
    Fritz Lang's masterpiece, a film ahead of its time
    A warning of the future, a commentary on the grind
    A city of contrasts, a society in decline
    But also a call to action, to make the future shine.

• Hmmm, just signed up to Uberduck and there's no Eminem option. Wonder if he's been pulled.