Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Levels

The master volume on iconnect audio 4c. When green. Is a bit quiet. So I go past the green by quite a bit.

Do recording in IOS. Actually use what Im hearing on the master out?

and would record hiss and anything the orange is gaining.

If so.

Do I just still go to orange. Then dial it back a bit more. Assuming. People might listen to louder and more importantly use better audio gear to listen.

Its just the green is way more quiet then ipad headphone out.

So I assume its needed to go past green anyway?

Comments

• It shouldnt actually record the hiss?

Listening back would just be hiss added if volume is high?

Daws just access the audio4c settings and can just alllow a daw to record in say 24 bit?

Might only need to keep check of hardware line inputs?

Should I just try and match the loudness of the audio4c. To an acceptable ipad headphone out level and always use same output setting ( even if orange )

Is that how it works.

But also realised. The volume is actually the headphone gain.

So still unsure.

I mean if ios does the audio4c output and thats green.

Then what would an orange headphone gain mean?