Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus, Helen Howarth 1918

"Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" is a classic hymn that holds out a promise of Christ's help for troubled souls. The words were first written by Helen Howarth Lemmel in 1918 and has been translated into many languages around the world.
Originally published "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" in England in 1918.

Dedicated to St Mary Catholic Church, in Anacortes WA.
And to all all troubled souls of our world, turn your eyes and hearts to Jesus!!!

Peace, Love, Hope, and Salvation to all peoples!!!

Feedback is much appreciated.

Comments

• I personally aim to remain deathcult free this Winter Solstice / Yule / New year. Cheers

• Hi @Cyp3 ,
    Thank you for your response.
    You were the only forum member to respond to this post, and I am so grateful.
    I am hoping more people will actually respond to co-members' works, and make this forum more alive in 2023!!!
    Wishing you and your family a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!
    Respectfully,
    Rene

• Absolutely beautiful. Words to live by. Peace, bro!

• Hey Rene! As always the songs you pick are special. And talk about the performance… such feeling man… it’s easy to share in your passion. The reverb? (Or delay?… I am a noob so I can’t tell) on the vocals are subtle and sooo good. Thanks for posting this.

I have been away a bit cuz of work but hopefully soon I can catch up with some more of your performance. Happy new year my friend!

• Beautifully done @ReneAsologuitar! Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!

• I’ve finally caught up with your posts Rene, all of course beautifully played and sung.
    You must have enough tracks for the Rene Christmas album now 😊 Sure it would sell more than Michael Bublé !
    FYI it might be me but I’ve been hearing a bit of distortion on the left channel of your last 4 posts ?

• @Paulieworld said:
    Absolutely beautiful. Words to live by. Peace, bro!

++++++++++++++++
    Hi @Paulieworld ,
    For 2023, Peace, Happiness, Prosperity to you and your whole family!!!
    Thank you for your kindness, Paul!!!
    Rene

• I have no doubt that it would sound nice, based on past experience, I just can't get into the whole Jesus thing sorry.

• @ReneAsologuitar Beautiful. Thanks for sharing @GeoTony if I listen real closely I think I can hear what you’re talking about but I would never notice if not brought to attention.

• @magnusovi said:
    Hey Rene! As always the songs you pick are special. And talk about the performance… such feeling man… it’s easy to share in your passion. The reverb? (Or delay?… I am a noob so I can’t tell) on the vocals are subtle and sooo good. Thanks for posting this.

I have been away a bit cuz of work but hopefully soon I can catch up with some more of your performance. Happy new year my friend!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi @magnusovi ,
    Thank you for the listen, and the wonderful comments!
    I am hoping 2023 brings about prosperity and creativity, and much love for your family!!!
    Room reverb is quite good in my Yamaha mixer.
    Happy New Year!
    Respectfully,
    Rene

• @pbelgium said:
    Beautifully done @ReneAsologuitar! Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!

++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi @pbelgium ,
    Thank you for the beautiful words, my friend!!!
    Keep safe and stay healthy!!!
    With love and respect,
    Rene

• @Ailerom said:
    I have no doubt that it would sound nice, based on past experience, I just can't get into the whole Jesus thing sorry.

Hi @Ailerom ,
    Thank you for the great response.
    This song is one I am not familiar with, and when I heard it, I was hooked.
    The vibe of the music is really connect to something bigger than life, and brings about peace and serenity in the air.
    Fully understand the Jesus thing. The melody is simply timeless and the song is truly touching, a 1918 writing!
    Again, thank you for your honesty.
    You are so appreciated, my friend!!!
    With love and respect,
    Rene

• @ReneAsologuitar said:

@Ailerom said:
    I have no doubt that it would sound nice, based on past experience, I just can't get into the whole Jesus thing sorry.

Hi @Ailerom ,
    The vibe of the music is really connect to something bigger than life, and brings about peace and serenity in the air.
    Fully understand the Jesus thing. The melody is simply timeless and the song is truly touching, a 1918 writing!
    With love and respect,
    Rene

Thanks Rene for your kind response.

• Hi @Ailerom ,
    With love and respect,
    Rene

Thanks Rene for your kind response.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Love, love, love.

• DavDav
    edited January 2023

You sure have a nice selection of guitars there! Beautiful hymn, and beautifully sung. Interesting quote from this composer. Lemmel went blind, her husband left her because of it. When people use to ask her how she's getting along, she'd respond "I'm doing OK on the important things.".

Thanks for sharing your music with us, Rene. Hope you have a great 2023!

• Nice! Happy new year!

• @boomer said:
    @ReneAsologuitar Beautiful. Thanks for sharing @GeoTony if I listen real closely I think I can hear what you’re talking about but I would never notice if not brought to attention.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi @boomer,
    Happy New Year!!!
    And thanks for your great feedback.
    @GeoTony has great ears, and I have lowered my inputs for my mics, it is a bit too hot.
    With love and respect,
    Rene

• @GeoTony said:
    I’ve finally caught up with your posts Rene, all of course beautifully played and sung.
    You must have enough tracks for the Rene Christmas album now 😊 Sure it would sell more than Michael Bublé !
    FYI it might be me but I’ve been hearing a bit of distortion on the left channel of your last 4 posts ?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi @GeoTony ,
    Thank you for the great feedback, I turned down my inputs as they are too hot, as you noticed!
    I love your wonderful comments, most especially "Sure it would sell more than Michael Bugle!"
    That would be a dream, and I am so grateful for the "dream-comment" - Yes, we can dream!!!
    I will surely have an album for Christmas 2023!!!
    You are so awesome, and so appreciated!!!
    Wishing you the best for 2023!!!
    With love and respect,
    Rene

• @sevenape said:
    Nice! Happy new year!

++++++++++++++++++

Hi @sevenape ,
    Wishing you the best for 2023!!!
    You are so appreciated, and your responses are so loved!!!
    Thank you so much, my friend!!!
    With respect,
    Rene

• @Dav said:
    You sure have a nice selection of guitars there! Beautiful hymn, and beautifully sung. Interesting quote from this composer. Lemmel went blind, her husband left her because of it. When people use to ask her how she's getting along, she'd respond "I'm doing OK on the important things.".
    Thanks for sharing your music with us, Rene. Hope you have a great 2023!

++++++++++++++++++++
    Thank you so much, @Dav !!!
    Love your mention of my guitars, and much appreciation on the huge compliments.
    And yes, the more important things needed to be in the midst of one's existence to gain peace and inner joy!!!
    Love your post!!!
    Respectfully,
    Rene