Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Late Last Night

edited January 2023 in Creations

DrumJam, iFretless, DRC, iM1, some ooh-ahh vocal app, and a few other assorted synths.

Comments

• DrumJam sounds awesome , right? All the sounds in this are great. Fun bass lines and of course your usual cool use of vocal texture. Love the chill vibe. Another great one Paul.

• The beat is so nice, @Paulieworld !
    Lovely drums!
    And the melodic score is very enjoyable and quite relaxing.
    A very nice music for just staying chill!!!
    Love this recording.
    Rene

• @MadeofWax said:
    DrumJam sounds awesome , right? All the sounds in this are great. Fun bass lines and of course your usual cool use of vocal texture. Love the chill vibe. Another great one Paul.

Thanks Mac! I haven't used DrumJam for a while and I really enjoyed it. Have a great day!

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    The beat is so nice, @Paulieworld !
    Lovely drums!
    And the melodic score is very enjoyable and quite relaxing.
    A very nice music for just staying chill!!!
    Love this recording.
    Rene

Thank you, Rene. I was just starting to think this was going to disappear to page 2, never to be heard from again! Thank you for the nice words and bringing me back to page 1. Have a great day!

• Ha ha , page 1 again 👍 , great Fretless and the Pan Pipes ? melody 👌