Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I can hear colours

I think I overdosed on TC-11 🤤🤫

Comments

• The artwork is so colorful, and I think I can hear it.
    Your intro is really an invitation to hear, and I love it.
    The atmospheric feel of this creation is starting to come alive with colors as you suggested.
    Lovely musical composition, and the imaginative aspect of hearing the colors is so cool!
    Thank you.

• Synesthesia at its best.

• Is that all tc-11? It’s far more musical than what I get out of that app. So fun to play though.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Synesthesia at its best.

🙏

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Is that all tc-11? It’s far more musical than what I get out of that app. So fun to play though.

Yup all TC-11 with some fx

• Love it. Thanks for shring this trip :)

• Thanks, you’re welcome, glad you liked 🙂

• Very nice and a great demonstration of what is possible using TC-11!

The synaesthesia element is interesting. Is it just a title or are you actually synaesthetic?
    I worked with a synaesthetic musician a while back. He sent me his musical impressions of a sunrise over a northern town in the UK as a midi track and asked me to play it on guitar. It was VERY different to anything I had attempted before!

Here is the result, accompanied by other musicians and with lyrics, if anyone is interested:

• No I’m not synaesthetic, just really interested in it

• edited January 2023

Liked this one, I much prefer your lighter pieces to the darker ones but I’m just one voice in a multitude so what do I know 🤔
    Lots of famous composer / musicians had synesthesia…
    Nice track @AlterEgo_UK , very 70s ish , interesting fact about Mytholmroyd, other than how to pronounce it, it’s at the bottom of the B6138 which is supposed to be the longest continual ascent / descent in England. 968 feet of climbing / descending in 5.5 miles

• @GeoTony said:
    Liked this one, I much prefer your lighter pieces to the darker ones but I’m just one voice in a multitude so what do I know 🤔
    Lots of famous composer / musicians had synesthesia…

Thanks
    Yeah the list of musicians and artists who have /had synesthesia is endless .

• Great piece of music!
    I have no idea you you can achieve that. Since I got interested in synth I've been trying hard to produce that kind of sound and composition, but it always sounds awful in the end.

• Is this your own work? I like it a lot

• @jo92346 said:
    Great piece of music!
    I have no idea you you can achieve that. Since I got interested in synth I've been trying hard to produce that kind of sound and composition, but it always sounds awful in the end.

Thanks. Trial and error or sometimes the beauty of chance. Having heard your work , I don’t think you have a problem with composition.

• @barabajagal said:

Is this your own work? I like it a lot

thanks; it's one of my current batch of AI "comments" so I can only take credit for the "prompt" and a bit of photoshop touch up but your sound explorations always give me some ideas.