Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My first debut single released (parts made with iOS)

Hey, I'm not sure if I can promote my song here, but I thought this is somewhat related to the forum as I used a few iOS synths with addition to my analog gear.

Software used:

• Cubasis
  • Drambo
  • Fluss

I think some people are curious on what you can do on a small mobile you carry with you in your pocket.

My artist profile: BATME, song: Say Something.
https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/batme/say-something

This is my first song released ever. Let me know if you like it, or what should I work on.

Your opinion on the song.
  1. Do you like the song?4 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Comments

• AMA anything about the song. I used mainly Moog Grandmother for bassline as well as Subsequent 25. There are a few Dreadbox Nymphes in the pads of the song, too.

• I like the beat and the sound design. I lean more toward the rock/ metal genre than electronic music but this sounds like it's well produced. Could go on a little longer as well. Congrats on your release. Hope it does well for you!

• I voted "yes". I don't listen to much electronic music like I used to and am more into Hip Hop and Lofi, but what you made was mixed and mastered very well, and it was very creative. :) 2 minutes very well spent.

• @MadeofWax said:
    I like the beat and the sound design. I lean more toward the rock/ metal genre than electronic music but this sounds like it's well produced. Could go on a little longer as well. Congrats on your release. Hope it does well for you!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your feedback. I like rock/metal as well (Metallica, SoaD, Rolling Stones), but also got highly influenced by the work of Flume with his experimental sounds and funky beats.

• edited January 2023

I can hear the Flume influence for sure and like other artists around that time period, the whole HW&W roster, Kaelin Ellis, many of the Soulection white labels. Yeah, this hard bru

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I voted "yes". I don't listen to much electronic music like I used to and am more into Hip Hop and Lofi, but what you made was mixed and mastered very well, and it was very creative. :) 2 minutes very well spent.

Man, if it wasn't you, this track would never have happened. You cheered me a lot in my first days here on forum, I really appreciate all your help and feedback!

• @galfar0th said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I voted "yes". I don't listen to much electronic music like I used to and am more into Hip Hop and Lofi, but what you made was mixed and mastered very well, and it was very creative. :) 2 minutes very well spent.

Man, if it wasn't you, this track would never have happened. You cheered me a lot in my first days here on forum, I really appreciate all your help and feedback!

Thank you so much mate. :) That means so much to me! By the by, what was your former user handle? (You can private message me that if you're not comfortable sharing in public.)