Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Koala Sampler Update/IAP wishes

I love Koala Sampler and i think its just missing a few things to be perfect.

So my biggest wish for the next update/iap would be a better Reverb and Motion Sequence.

What are your wishes?

Comments

• Hello

Here my super wishlist for Koala Sampler (but I already love it A LOT) :

• More banks
    • hold fx for some fx like koala fx
    • Bus or Master Bus FX
    • online time stretch and pitch shift at the same time
    • chords Mode
    • more scales
    • possibilities to choose on which bank the chop has to be (to keep original sample on bank A and have 16 chop on bank B for example)
    • key detection
    • Color for Choke Group
    • Cassette Tape FX
    • Song Mode : Pattern sequencer to make the full song in Koala (I know the tricks to add pattern to another at the end, but it's not so easy when you want to add some breaks or other in the full song)
    • STEMS export (by pad, or choke group , or sequence…)
    • Warning Message when erasing used samples in sequence
    • Option Clear all unused pads in sequence to free pads
    • Erase sample in every mode (not only in « Sample mode »)
    • Multiple mapping template midi load
    • Map bank change

But I wait to see all next crazy ideas & features from Elf Audio :)

• Wow thats a big list, but great ideas/wishes. Yes, i cant wait for the next update and i´m sure it´s gonna be great. Maybe it will be an easter egg again!?

• No doubt the earth would shake to its core if Koala implemented a $h!t ton of usable features and FX (like listed above), hosted AUV3’s, and became more of a premiere sampling workstation than it already is.

I’d happily accept either a separate app for more money (second choice) or a continuation of adding feature sets as I choose via in app purchases like Samurai etc. (first choice)

• @Lawkyz said:

• online time stretch and pitch shift at the same time

My biggest one!

• Chords mode would be nice. Still want my global play/stop button 😁 and the song mode. Individual fx would be dope but I have that when I process the song in another app for final product.

Love koala. Wonder what the next iap name will be?

• Add at least standard envelopes for volume, pitch and filter, not to mention everything else. But the update will most likely have new visual effects.

• Any of those big updates sold as "Samurai v2" or something would be awesome :)

• Give me an audio timeline :D

• Let us treat a sliced sample/pad as a 'pad folder' that we can expand/collapse instead of having to use up all pads for slices...

• edited January 2023

@Samu said:
    Let us treat a sliced sample/pad as a 'pad folder' that we can expand/collapse instead of having to use up all pads for slices...

I get it but personally I enjoy moving the pads around and rearranging things. Makes me feel like a painter with a nice messy palette 😃. Surprised no one is talking about how awesome the new loop and cross fade update is. Easier now than ever to just throw anything in there and find a cool rhythm out of it

• @db909 said:
    Surprised no one is talking about how awesome the new loop and cross fade update is. Easier now than ever to just throw anything in there and find a cool rhythm out of it

It's also very handy for looped instrument sounds (pads, basses, single cycle waves etc) in combination with the release parameter. Some day it may even be able to read the loop-metadata embedded in *.wav files :sunglasses:

• Percent timestretch, vs treating each stretched samples as a loop.

• edited January 2023

Despite Koala not having some things, it’s the only app I complete stuff on.
    (Used inside AUM, and stuff)

• edited January 2023

Great to see all these posts. Maybe Marek is reading it and gets inspired for the next update, but i´m sure he is already cooking something :)

• I just want chocolate!

• edited January 2023

Just give me the posibility to trigger a pattern after the current pattern is finished and I’ll be happy. I still don’t understand that is not implemented.

• @YotoBono said:
    Wow thats a big list, but great ideas/wishes. Yes, i cant wait for the next update and i´m sure it´s gonna be great. Maybe it will be an easter egg again!?

Who knows... Yes it's a big list, but I already LOVE Koala and use it a LOT (more than my SP404 MK2..) . Marek is incredible with each update

• @Lawkyz said:

@YotoBono said:
    Wow thats a big list, but great ideas/wishes. Yes, i cant wait for the next update and i´m sure it´s gonna be great. Maybe it will be an easter egg again!?

Who knows... Yes it's a big list, but I already LOVE Koala and use it a LOT (more than my SP404 MK2..) . Marek is incredible with each update

Marek is asking what's missing from koala in respect to the sp404 mk2 on twitter!! Might be worth having a look there!

• @sevenape said:

@Lawkyz said:

@YotoBono said:

Marek is asking what's missing from koala in respect to the sp404 mk2 on twitter!! Might be worth having a look there!

Do you have a link to that? Can't find the tweet.

• @fattigman said:
    Just give me the posibility to trigger a pattern after the current pattern is finished and I’ll be happy. I still don’t understand that is not implemented.

+1 But personally I tend to merge/arrange the patterns into a song.

I’m quite sure @elf_audio had an insanely long to-do list already :sunglasses:

• @Michael_R_Grant said:

@sevenape said:

@Lawkyz said:

@YotoBono said:

• First, let them fix the errors of saving plugin state in AUM and other daw. I've lost several projects this way.

• @soundsgoodbro said:
    First, let them fix the errors of saving plugin state in AUM and other daw. I've lost several projects this way.

Yes, its not very stable. I stopped using it as an AUV3. Never worked for me in a daw as a host.

• Colour choices for UI please , as a creative, aesthetics are very important. Some synths are ugly and don’t inspire , others are beautiful and definitely can.
    Please 👍

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    Despite Koala not having some things, it’s the only app I complete stuff on.
    (Used inside AUM, and stuff)

nice!

• @sevenape said:

@Michael_R_Grant said:

@sevenape said:

@Lawkyz said:

@YotoBono said:

Cheers! I didn't realise there was a THIRD account that Marek uses! (There's a personal one and a Koala Sampler one too!)

• @Michael_R_Grant said:

@sevenape said:

@Michael_R_Grant said:

@sevenape said:

@Lawkyz said:

@YotoBono said:

Cheers! I didn't realise there was a THIRD account that Marek uses! (There's a personal one and a Koala Sampler one too!)

hahahah welcome!

• I’d love one auv3 slot in Koala. Limit it to keep things tight.

• Click on sample opens a full screen editor

• @timelining said:
    I’d love one auv3 slot in Koala. Limit it to keep things tight.

That would be a perfect way to sample for me