Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Scaler 2 screen anomaly?

I'm thinking of buying Scaler 2 and I just downloaded the free version. My first impression is that the UI is buggy on my iPad Pro 12.9" (2017). You can see a screen shot below after using the 'detect' function to listen to some notes - you can see the detected notes (section A) don't display properly. This is the only anomaly I have seen so far, but given that it's the first function I tried, it doesn't bode well :( Does anyone else see this? It renders properly on my iPad 10.5" (2017).

Comments

• @MarkH said:
    I'm thinking of buying Scaler 2 and I just downloaded the free version. My first impression is that the UI is buggy on my iPad Pro 12.9" (2017). You can see a screen shot below after using the 'detect' function to listen to some notes - you can see the detected notes (section A) don't display properly. This is the only anomaly I have seen so far, but given that it's the first function I tried, it doesn't bode well :( Does anyone else see this? It renders properly on my iPad 10.5" (2017).

Please also report this in their forum. Some of us on the beta tried very hard to get them to address the UI scaling issues and having you bring them up as a potential customer might motivate them to take a 2nd look.

• @ipadbeatmaking said:
    Please also report this in their forum. Some of us on the beta tried very hard to get them to address the UI scaling issues and having you bring them up as a potential customer might motivate them to take a 2nd look.

Okay, will do!

• They have said they will fix it :)

• Hey. Here the same. Using also the Pro 2017