Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Atom Piano Roll 2 - Launching patterns simultaneously from one clip

Hi everyone,

I have some patterns that are basically parts of songs e.g Pattern 1 - Chorus, Pattern 2 - Verse etc and each clip acts as a different instrument.

My question is, is it possible to launch, say, pattern 1 on one clip and that triggers all 'pattern 1's on all the other clips? At the moment, I find myself going through each clip and selecting the corresponding pattern for them to match up. Am I missing something here?

Comments

• You would have to do that via MIDI from another instance. Set the midi trigger for each pattern in each instance to the same note trigger. Then set up a separate instance to send the note you need when you need to.

• @wim said:
    You would have to do that via MIDI from another instance. Set the midi trigger for each pattern in each instance to the same note trigger. Then set up a separate instance to send the note you need when you need to.

Yup so one instance of atom2 would be used only to trigger the the other instances via notes. you map the midi so a specific note in the one instance of atom 2, triggers or toggles the other instances on/off.