Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sideloading with an M1 Mac

I've been trying to get this working right and its draining me.

I originally had an old version of MacOS specifically for sideloading, but the functionality of the iPad apps was very hit and miss. I've since upgraded to the latest version, and using decrypted IPAs I've exported from my iPad, but ones that worked under a lower MacOS version aren't working when installed on a later one (AUM, Synth One, etc).

Does anyone have any advice or recommendations on a more "fool proof" way of loading up iOS music apps onto an M1 Mac that aren't available through the app store?

Comments

• If your M1 Mac Big Sur is later than version 11.2.3, you’re out of luck for iOS ipa side load functionality.

• Dag. Thanks friend, appreciate the help.

• @Kandavu said:
    If your M1 Mac Big Sur is later than version 11.2.3, you’re out of luck for iOS ipa side load functionality.

Sorry to resurrect this topic, but if I downgrade to 11.2.3, would sideliading be possible after downloading all my apps with imazing ? I'm willing to try !!!!