Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Some apps gone smaller screen

A few of synth apps are not full screen anymore, such as:
Syntmaster 1
Addictive pro
FM synth 2
Synth one
Kauldron

Is it only me or general problem?

Comments

• edited January 2023

"It's only you." ;)

Seriously, we need more detail here. Which device model, screen size, iOS version?

Do you mean stand-alone, or as AUv3 in Audiobus or AUM?

Quick check shows they're working normally for me, both stand-alone and in Audiobus. iPad 6, 9.7", iPadOS 16.2.

• edited January 2023

@uncledave said:
    "It's only you." ;)

Seriously, we need more detail here. Which device model, screen size, iOS version?

Do you mean stand-alone, or as AUv3 in Audiobus or AUM?

Quick check shows they're working normally for me, both stand-alone and in Audiobus. iPad 6, 9.5", iPadOS 16.2.

Sorry, forgot to give details. I own 2020 ipad pro, have the latest iOS 16.2. yes it's happening stand-alone mode.

• edited January 2023

So, they're full height, but not full width. You didn't mention the screen size: 10", 10.5", 11", 12.9"? The apps may be affected by the greater number of pixels on your screen, likely due to something in the iPadOS graphics software. The apps you list are all sort of "vintage" in software terms. How does it affect newer apps, like SynthMaster 2, or Trooper?

Here are my views of your apps, on iPad 6, 9.7". They are both full width and height.

• @uncledave said:
    So, they're full height, but not full width. You didn't mention the screen size: 10", 10.5", 11", 12.9"? The apps may be affected by the greater number of pixels on your screen, likely due to something in the iPadOS graphics software. The apps you list are all sort of "vintage" in software terms. How does it affect newer apps, like SynthMaster 2, or Trooper?

Here are my views of your apps, on iPad 6, 9.5". They are both full width and height.

Mine is ipad 11. Until a recent time these apps were full screen, but, i guess, since 16 update they turned out like that this. Yes, also aware that these are old apps, all the other apps i have including sm2 looks just normal, even Magellan 2 is normal size.