Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2023 iOS App Sales & Discussions

Comments

• Play My Note is free usually $.99

• Photo

Queryable is free usually $4.99 search photos by text offline

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Nembrini IR Loader is 1/2 off at $4.99

This IR loader app still only has ONE rating. Wow. Guess people did not like this particular offering. IMO, ToneX (and Tonebridge) are the future. Why spend piles of money for individual Nembrini apps anymore?

• @NeuM said:

@Poppadocrock said:

This IR loader app still only has ONE rating. Wow. Guess people did not like this particular offering. IMO, ToneX (and Tonebridge) are the future. Why spend piles of money for individual Nembrini apps anymore?

Because IK Multimedia is a turd of a company? Well that's my reason anyway. :p

• @kidslow said:

@NeuM said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Because IK Multimedia is a turd of a company? Well that's my reason anyway. :p

Haha. We all have our preferences. 👍

• edited January 2023

I own Nembrini IR Loader, and it's simple. Decent option among the few there are. Has its strengths & weaknesses. IR loaders for desktop are far better than those for iOS, but that is faint praise. There is room for improvement across the board.

• @NeuM said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Tonex? i keep hearing about it. is it that awesome? I use THU on ios and love it. how much is it ? do you buy one amp at a time? or is it a bundle?

• @eross said:

@NeuM said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Tonex? i keep hearing about it. is it that awesome? I use THU on ios and love it. how much is it ? do you buy one amp at a time? or is it a bundle?

Download it on iOS and try it. It's free for the basic version.

• @NeuM said:

@eross said:

@NeuM said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Download it on iOS and try it. It's free for the basic version.

cool thanks

• @Korakios said:
    ZenBeats has MaxUnlock V3 at 50% off , 75$
    It includes ZB for iOS ,windows , macos , android

Looks like this has ended although the prices do still appear (somewhat less) discounted. Sometimes procrastination saves one money, I guess… 🥺

• VS Visual Synthesizer by Imaginando is $3 off at $16.99

• Utility

Textify - find in text is free usually $.99 - basically an OCR app.

• @oddSTAR said:
    Looks like this has ended although the prices do still appear (somewhat less) discounted. Sometimes procrastination saves one money, I guess… 🥺

:lol: I get you. I missed the discounts for Unfiltered Audio's individual apps

• ToneBoosters apps look like they're on sale in celebration of the updated icons. Might pick up ReelBus today ($3 off at $8.99).

• @suboptimal said:
    ToneBoosters apps look like they're on sale in celebration of the updated icons. Might pick up ReelBus today ($3 off at $8.99).

ReelBus seems to be on sale from july 2021 - see price changes here:
    https://appsliced.co/app?n=tb-reelbus&l=list

BUT

It always good reason to purchase TB apps ;)

• edited January 2023

@suboptimal said:
    ToneBoosters apps look like they're on sale in celebration of the updated icons. Might pick up ReelBus today ($3 off at $8.99).

All Toneboosters apps are well worth the money, including the desktop versions. Especially when compared to their far more costly competition.

And by the way, @DJB the link to the updater on the front page of your site is still the old version (Dec 2022), whereas the correct version resides at this link: https://www.toneboosters.com/index.html#anchor_download

• TB new icons are much better, more recognizable.

• Does anyone have an opinion on the TB Enhancer app?

• @Sabicas said:
    Does anyone have an opinion on the TB Enhancer app?

• edited January 2023

@Sabicas said:
    Does anyone have an opinion on the TB Enhancer app?

I like it. I tend to use TB Equalizer and TB MBC more than anything else these days.

• lagrange is $2 off at $6.99

• @cazel said:
    lagrange is $2 off at $6.99

Such a great synth.

• @Slush said:

@cazel said:

Such a great synth.

Snap this up. So light on cpu with a large range of synthesis types. Essentially has a lot of other iceworks synthesis types wrapped up in a synth with different routing options, a good amount of modulation, and a ui that has all elements on one screen. A joy to program and use.

As light as sunvox and poison 202 for the most part... I have had tracks with 10 Lagrange instances using 8 note polyphony driven by all 4 midi streams of zoa... Was still well under 50% cpu in AUM on a 2017 ipad pro.

• edited January 2023

@cazel said:

Thank you.

The things I love about Lagrange are the 23 different oscillator types to choose from, it’s lightweight, sounds good and versatile.

• Utility/Photos

Gallery Lock Keep it Safe is free will be $1.99

• @MAtrixplan said:

@suboptimal said:

ReelBus seems to be on sale from july 2021 - see price changes here:
    https://appsliced.co/app?n=tb-reelbus&l=list

I'm such a noob. Ha.

Last night I dug into ChowTape quite a bit and decided to pause the transport on my AAS for now.

• Productivity

Lock Screen 16 is free usually $2.99 - custom wallpapers & widgets

• Photo

InPaint is $2 off at $1.99 for a limited time - remove objects and fix imperfections