Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Baby Audio IHNY not saving in AUM properly? Fixed!

Just seeing if anyone else experiencing this?
Save a project in AUM with IHNY in effect slot, then reopen and output is distorted from IHNY.
iOS 16.1 iPhone 8+
Thanks

Comments

• edited January 2023

Yes, it happens to me too but if I select the preset again it well sound correct. It does this in every host I use it in but is sound so good I don't care since it takes only few seconds to fix.

• Quick fix, true, but if you have a few instances in most projects, pretty annoying.

• edited January 2023

@Zerozerozero said:
    Quick fix, true, but if you have a few instances in most projects, pretty annoying.

True, I mostly use it on the master bus but if you're using it on lots of tracks then it would be annoying.

• Yes, i have this problem

• Every time i open a recent project I start off wondering when the hell I created this foreign, smushed, distorted thing.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Every time i open a recent project I start off wondering when the hell I created this foreign, smushed, distorted thing.

Yeah, bit of a shocker if you forget and just hit play.
    Someone at the company responded pretty quick just now, sent them this thread and he said they’ll look into so we’ll see..🤞🏻

• Hey everyone, just a quick note to say that we've found and fixed this bug. The update with the fix has been submitted for review on the App Store and should be online within 24 hours. If the problem persists for anyone after getting the update, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll look into it. But it should be good to go now :)

• @BabyAudio said:
    Hey everyone, just a quick note to say that we've found and fixed this bug. The update with the fix has been submitted for review on the App Store and should be online within 24 hours. If the problem persists for anyone after getting the update, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll look into it. But it should be good to go now :)

Well done on the quick fix! Hats off.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Well done on the quick fix! Hats off.

Of course! If you ever find anything else, please let us know about it.

• Update is out and working 👍🏻. Thanks @BabyAudio
    Quick, efficient response, can’t ask for more than that (except maybe bigger fonts 👀).
    Hope you keep creating for iOS. Have all your apps and the quality is a cut above.

• @Zerozerozero said:
    Update is out and working 👍🏻. Thanks @BabyAudio
    Quick, efficient response, can’t ask for more than that (except maybe bigger fonts 👀).
    Hope you keep creating for iOS. Have all your apps and the quality is a cut above.

+1 for bigger fonts and a preset scrolling system that is less likely to make you accidentally choose a preset when you're just trying to scroll 👍. Love your apps tho, beautiful interfaces, cleverly thought out, intuitive, innovative, extremely fast to dial in, fantastic sound quality.

• @Zerozerozero said:
    Update is out and working 👍🏻. Thanks @BabyAudio

If the bug is fixed you might want to change the title of this thread to something like "Baby Audio IHNY not saving in AUM properly? (SOLVED)". Cheers! :smiley:

• Fair point -done 👍🏻