Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2023 iOS App Sales & Discussions

Comments

• ZenBeats has MaxUnlock V3 at 50% off , 75$
    It includes ZB for iOS ,windows , macos , android

• Extension

Dark Mode for Browser is free usually $3.99

• Graphic

Ai Image Generator Unlimited is free was $30.99 - has IAP subscription but it’s only to see other Ai generated images from other people. You get unlimited generations without the IAP

• Couple instrument learning apps…

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Graphic

Ai Image Generator Unlimited is free was $30.99 - has IAP subscription but it’s only to see other Ai generated images from other people. You get unlimited generations without the IAP

Keep getting an error code when trying to generate images with this. Anyone else? ‘Too busy’

• @Gavinski said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Graphic

Keep getting an error code when trying to generate images with this. Anyone else? ‘Too busy’

Works for me.

• Worked for me too

• @Korakios said:
    ZenBeats has MaxUnlock V3 at 50% off , 75$

I’m a bit confused, how does it relate to the Roland Cloud memberships? I have active Core membership which gives access to all functions, sound packs, etc. on iPad.
    If I buy the max unlock v3 at 75$ can I unsubscribe the core membership and get rid of the 3$ monthly charge?

• @GLacey said:

@Korakios said:

I’m a bit confused, how does it relate to the Roland Cloud memberships? I have active Core membership which gives access to all functions, sound packs, etc. on iPad.
    If I buy the max unlock v3 at 75$ can I unsubscribe the core membership and get rid of the 3$ monthly charge?

Yes , but keep in mind you are buying for v3 version , if new features/soundpacks come for v4 ,you will not have access

• @EdGG said:

@Gavinski said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Graphic

Works for me.

Lol, nice work! Hmm, will try again, maybe using a different vpn….being in China can be a pain in the proverbial, cheers!

• @Gavinski said:

@EdGG said:

@Gavinski said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Graphic

Works for me.

Lol, nice work! Hmm, will try again, maybe using a different vpn….being in China can be a pain in the proverbial, cheers!

Indeed, new vpn location, it’s working, and producing some lovely stuff, thnx!

• @Korakios said:

@GLacey said:

@Korakios said:

Yes , but keep in mind you are buying for v3 version , if new features/soundpacks come for v4 ,you will not have access

Thanks! Indeed that v3 v4 thing worth considering. Maybe it’s better option to switch to annual membership.

• edited January 2023

@GLacey said:

@Korakios said:

@GLacey said:

@Korakios said:

Thanks! Indeed that v3 v4 thing worth considering. Maybe it’s better option to switch to annual membership.

I found it a lot cheaper to buy the v3 iOS unlock and the v3 Mac unlock separately, rather than going for the Max unlock. This was on sale pricing. I don’t know if the individual unlocks are on sale now, but I’m not sure the Max unlock necessarily represents great value unless you really want it on all four platforms.

EDIT: ah - I was confusing ‘all platform unlock’ with ‘Max unlock’ - ‘Max’ does indeed look like an exceptional deal at the moment.

• edited January 2023

@Gavinski said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Graphic

Yea mine worked with a couple tests to check the quality. Not too bad for free, and the IAP has nothing to do with the generations.

Update - glad you got it working. I’m really impressed with another app that briefly went free 2 times, Called - AI Art Generator, I think it’s $4.99 regularly. Here’s a pic of the icon since many apps have a similar name.

• You’re in China @Gavinski ? Are you traveling?

• @Poppadocrock said:

Update - glad you got it working. I’m really impressed with another app that briefly went free 2 times, Called - AI Art Generator, I think it’s $4.99 regularly. Here’s a pic of the icon since many apps have a similar name.

I use this one too. It just had a nice update as well.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    You’re in China @Gavinski ? Are you traveling?

I believe that's where he lives.

• @EdGG said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Right on, for some reason (probably his accent) I was under the impression he was in Ireland, or Scotland, or the UK, Or somewhere round those parts… never really knew though…

• @CapnWillie said:

@Korakios said:

As close to no brainer as I’ve seen on App Store in a long time. That is, if you like Zenbeats. It’s free to try for those who like great production tools, DAWs, workstations.

Roland is crushing it overall but specifically knocked integrated ecosystems out of the park by acquiring Stagelight (Now Zenbeats).

They saw what Korg was doing with Gadget and raised the bar up into a whole new atmosphere.

Oh gosh. I was going to jump on the cubasis sale but can't do both. I really wanted something that would use my iPad pro cores. But... Having zen beats on Mac and iPad would make going between platforms easier...but I was also thinking of just using cubasis as I really prefer ios despite the headaches. Computers still feel too much like work for me. Man, and I thought I had my money figured out for the week @CapnWillie.

Please advise 😢 😢

• @AlterEgo_UK said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Got a number of ai art app wondered how this compares? The $4.99 is one time purchase?
    If you have a mo to spare could you post a quick sample? That would be brill since others charge that uch per week!
    cheers

• @NoncompliantBryant said:

CapnWillie said:

Korakios said:

As close to no brainer as I’ve seen on App Store in a long time. That is, if you like Zenbeats. It’s free to try for those who like great production tools, DAWs, workstations.

Roland is crushing it overall but specifically knocked integrated ecosystems out of the park by acquiring Stagelight (Now Zenbeats).

They saw what Korg was doing with Gadget and raised the bar up into a whole new atmosphere.

Oh gosh. I was going to jump on the cubasis sale but can't do both. I really wanted something that would use my iPad pro cores. But... Having zen beats on Mac and iPad would make going between platforms easier...but I was also thinking of just using cubasis as I really prefer ios despite the headaches. Computers still feel too much like work for me. Man, and I thought I had my money figured out for the week CapnWillie.

Please advise 😢 😢

I am also tempted by this but I already own the V3 iOS unlock and the majority of the included Max packs are either loops or drums, which are not that interesting to me. I am wondering if the $29.99 year of Core membership (includes Max unlock) might be a better option to see how much I would end up using ZB on the other platforms, or maybe even just get it for a couple of months and take advantage of the offer next time around, when v4 might even be out. Don’t know if this helps your decision :smile:

• edited January 2023

@Toastedghost said:

@AlterEgo_UK said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Got a number of ai art app wondered how this compares? The $4.99 is one time purchase?
    If you have a mo to spare could you post a quick sample? That would be brill since others charge that uch per week!
    cheers

Here you go, and, yes, it is a one time purchase.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Happy New Year!

I like to share my donation details in the original post of the thread so people can easily find it when needed. I hope everyone enjoyed the 2022 thread and I’m excited about another year of discounts, deals, and freebies. If you have the means, I would like to invite you to donate a cup of coffee $3 or whatever you are able to afford to my paypal account (link below).

I shot you a little taste, brohemoth. Even though you’re a very bad influence.

• @Poppadocrock said:

Live here - for now!

• @Poppadocrock said:

@EdGG said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Right on, for some reason (probably his accent) I was under the impression he was in Ireland, or Scotland, or the UK, Or somewhere round those parts… never really knew though…

An accent doesn't say anything about where someone lives 😂

From Northern Ireland, currently living in China, probably moving onwards to less dictatorial climes this year 🥃 🎉

• @AlterEgo_UK said:

@Poppadocrock said:

This image shows on my phone as an app called AI Image Generator. The reviews are mostly good and it costs about 5 bucks. How does it compare to dall-E2, midjourney, wombo etc?

• @AlterEgo_UK said:

@Toastedghost said:

@AlterEgo_UK said:

@Poppadocrock said:

cheers

Here you go, and, yes, it is a one time purchase.

Thats pretty neat for a one off purchase

Cheers!

• edited January 2023

@Toastedghost yea here’s a couple I did, I actually got it free so was surprised with the quality.
    I put the one with synths through a filter.
    You can generate random ideas too.

It’s similar to those @Gavinski but its easy to use, and it’s an app, right on your device.