Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Wotja 23: Generative Music by Intermorphic Ltd.

godgod
edited January 2023 in General App Discussion

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wotja-23-generative-music/id1344821101

What’s New

Jan 1, 2023 Version 23.0.2
WOTJA 23 KEY HIGHLIGHTS:
• WAE Sample Player Unit: New modulatable & polyphonic Tone Generator (TG) unit that plays Ogg and (generative) Template file data (Templates are "cooked" in memory to audio before use); it has support for (MIDI & Controller) pitch shifting, direction reverse and several loop/play modes as well as an optional built-in envelope.
• WAE Filter Unit: New improved Filter Type options, 2-pole and 4-pole.
• WAE LFO Unit: New Euclidian LFO Type: Euclidian for modulation with euclidian patterns.
• WAE R2XL FX Unit: 10 new 'go to' ABC Reverb Presets (also included as ABC Reverb FX Presets).
• Mix files: Sample Player source data (loaded via the WAE Sample Player Unit) can be saved to the mix file for sharing of completely self contained and unique-sounding mixes.
• Schemas (formerly called Randomization Presets): Now edited in the Schema Editor, accessed from Schemas screen > Schema Actions Button.
• Documents Screen: Schemas screen where non-included Schemas have thumbnails generated from colours in the Schema.
• Documents Screen: New Recordings Screen to make it easy to find/play your Wotja folder (saved) recordings.
• Documents Screen: New List view and faster loading of mix files.
• Add File: You can now edit the file name before saving a newly created file.
• Music Mode: Much improved and simplified Cell layout with badges and thumbnails, Track Mute/Solo highlighting, and new options to display a specific column in the Grid button menu.
• Music Mode: New "One Tap Trigger" Track Play Type for quick/easy playing of a cell and live performance.
• Music Mode: Template browser now supports Cell referencing of Audio (WAV, Ogg) and MIDI files directly from the Wotja Folder (they no longer have to be in Paks [zip files]).
• Recording: New auto and manual Ogg encoding (export a .WAV file to an .Ogg file for use in WAE Sample Player Unit).
• Included SF2: New "UK Woodland Birds" with many awesome samples for use in the WAE Wavetable unit.
• Included Templates: New "WJ23 Drones", "WJ23 Basses", "WJ23 Classic Polysynth", "WJ23 Environments" and "Sample Player Resources" Paks which include many awesome Templates and Ogg samples.
• Schemas: Two new settings Environment Cells and Drone Cells settings to control how many Cells are populated with the related Templates.
• Included Schemas: New "Drones 2" and "Environments 1" (subject to change).
• Filetype extensions: Changed to be .wotja_tp (Template), .wotja_al (Album), .wotja_ls (Playlist),.wotja_sc (Schema), .wotja_sy (Synth Preset) and .wotja_fx (FX Preset).
• "V23 Play me!" mix: Shows some of the new templates and capabilities in action.
• To rationalise our app range we've moved to just one Wotja 23 App (Bundle) per year per OS platform; for those that want it, a new 'Pro' Unlock option is the functional equivalent of in previous years getting a paid-for 'Pro' variant.
• More: Many other improvements, performance improvements and bug fixes.

P.S. Love Wotja? You can really help us by giving a new rating for each app update. Thank you!

Comments

• edited January 2023

Why does it show the little “cloud” download thing, like I’ve previously downloaded this?

I mean, I had Wotja 22, I’m assuming that’s why?

• godgod
    edited January 2023

@Edward_Alexander said:
    Why does it show the little “cloud” download thing, like I’ve previously downloaded this?

I mean, I had Wotja 22, I’m assuming that’s why?

Yeah, same here . It’s Strange!

Either way, after downloading the app, I can see both W22 and W23 preset on my device.

• No, I get it now, there is no wotja 22 available anymore to purchase on the AppStore. This is the new updated version.

And after digging in my “purchased” list, it appears that I had 21 (rather than 22) and apparently purchased the “Pro” features.

What’s adding even more confusion now is the 2nd icon in the list. Just “Wotja” which has “22” in the icon, but came out in 2020?

• godgod
    edited January 2023

@Edward_Alexander said:
    No, I get it now, there is no wotja 22 available anymore to purchase on the AppStore. This is the new updated version.

And after digging in my “purchased” list, it appears that I had 21 (rather than 22) and apparently purchased the “Pro” features.

What’s adding even more confusion now is the 2nd icon in the list. Just “Wotja” which has “22” in the icon, but came out in 2020?

Maybe, but I think unlikely. Personally I bought the 22 version in 2022 (preordered in last days of 2021 IIRC). But a developer ( @impete ) said here that there was some problem with the app launch or something this year, and that he’ll explain later. Maybe this is what he meant. Also I can’t see W23 in my list of purchases at the moment , not sure what this means. I’m waiting to see what the IAP purchase reciept from Apple would say.

Anyway I just purchased this in the middle of night and had 0 playtime with it but the little I saw looks good and the samples are a great addition. I did however had one crash I think that crash logs get sent to the app automatically though…

• edited January 2023

Hi folks! Happy New Year!

Yeah, we've had a tricky final few weeks in 2022. We've had a very difficult family situation to deal with, and then to compound things found that Apple wouldn't approve the Pro version of Wotja for iOS (they approved it for macOS and tvOS!).

We still don't know why Apple took that position. We hope to get some sort of explanation in the coming week or so. @imtim is hoping to share this with you all via our Blog, once we find out more!

Anyhow, this left us in a position where we had to rapidly re-think how to get a Pro feature set to all those of our users / fans who don't like Subscriptions ... i.e. the majority of you reading this!

The only solution we could think of was to add the "Pro" one-off IAP. That was a great deal of work for us, as for consistency we had to apply the change to all our platforms (macOS/iOS/tvOS, Windows, and our two Android variants - and every platform uses a wildly different Store SDK). And all that work had to be done over the Christmas holidays, where we thought we'd already completed the first release; and I had a really horrendous cold/virus to deal with at the same time. I actually worked through Christmas Day!

So here we are - just one Wotja 23 version for each platform. You have the option of a single on-off Pro purchase, or a Subscription, or Tip Jars.

The one-off Pro purchase is functionally equivalent to a "Wotja Pro" app, of course.

Wotja 23 is actually the same bundle id as the previous "Free" versions of Wotja (so the binary has evolved directly from 22. 21 and I think earlier versions). Wotja 24 will see a completely new Bundle ID.

Best wishes, Pete

• @impete said:

Yeah, we've had a tricky final few weeks in 2023. We've had a very difficult family situation to deal with, and then to compound things found that Apple wouldn't approve the Pro version of Wotja for iOS (they approved it for macOS and tvOS!).

We still don't know why Apple took that position. We hope to get some sort of explanation in the coming week or so. @imtim is hoping to share this with you all via our Blog, once we find out more!

Anyhow, this left us in a position where we had to rapidly re-think how to get a Pro feature set to all those of our users / fans who don't like Subscriptions ... i.e. the majority of you reading this!

The only solution we could think of was to add the "Pro" one-off IAP. That was a great deal of work for us, as for consistency we had to apply the change to all our platforms (macOS/iOS/tvOS, Windows, and our two Android variants - and every platform uses a wildly different Store SDK). And all that work had to be done over the Christmas holidays, where we thought we'd already completed the first release; and I had a really horrendous cold/virus to deal with at the same time. I actually worked through Christmas Day!

So here we are - just one Wotja 23 version for each platform. You have the option of a single on-off Pro purchase, or a Subscription, or Tip Jars.

The one-off Pro purchase is functionally equivalent to a "Wotja Pro" app, of course.

Wotja 23 is actually the same bundle id as the previous "Free" versions of Wotja (so the binary has evolved directly from 22. 21 and I think earlier versions). Wotja 24 will see a completely new Bundle ID.

Best wishes, Pete

Hi Pete, and happy new year! 🎊

Thank you for getting this out on time for the first day of the year, despite all of Apple’s %}{^*#{%^ 😃

• @impete said:

Yeah, we've had a tricky final few weeks in 2023. We've had a very difficult family situation to deal with, and then to compound things found that Apple wouldn't approve the Pro version of Wotja for iOS (they approved it for macOS and tvOS!).

Best wishes, Pete

Yikes Pete, sorry to hear that, sounds like a right mess, and a bummer having to work through Xmas with a virus.

The last paragraph left me a bit confused - the single purchase option is not a lifetime purchase is that right, it is a purchase for Wotja 23, basically, even if it doesn't have that name, is that correct? Happy New Year to you guys,

Gav

• @god said:

@Edward_Alexander said:

Hi! Yeah, the app that was called Wotja 22 has now become Wotja 23 (it was once called Wotja 20, then was Wotja 21, then Wotja 22, and now Wotja 23). Next year, we'll need to replace Wotja 23 with a completely new binary called Wotja 24 (and they'll be able to sit alongside each other), but that is another story for 12 months from now!

Pete

• @god said:

@Edward_Alexander said:

That is because you'd previously downloaded a copy of Wotja 22 (or earlier - the free version of Wotja that sat alongside Wotja 22 Pro). It was waiting for you in Apple's cloud, but is now called Wotja 23.

Best wishes, Pete

• @god said:
    Hi Pete, and happy new year! 🎊

Thank you for getting this out on time for the first day of the year, despite all of Apple’s %}{^*#{%^ 😃

Thank you very much! :smile:

It was all a complete pain in the proverbial, but Tim and I can now relax a bit with you all and start to enjoy Wotja 23.

Best wishes, Pete

• edited January 2023

@Gavinski said:
    Yikes Pete, sorry to hear that, sounds like a right mess, and a bummer having to work through Xmas with a virus.

The last paragraph left me a bit confused - the single purchase option is not a lifetime purchase is that right, it is a purchase for Wotja 23, basically, even if it doesn't have that name, is that correct? Happy New Year to you guys,

Gav

Hi Gav!

Yes, that is totally correct. Thanks for clarifying this. Hopefully all will become clear to everybody moving forwards!

At the end of the day, we couldn't fight what was happening, and had to adapt very quickly in order to get Wotja 23 in the hands of you all.

I don't know if folks realise how vulnerable app developers are to the decisions of app review teams.

But that said, we're really grateful that the likes of Apple, Microsoft, Google and Amazon exist and provide store fronts for us to deliver our products through. Just things don't always go according to our "best laid plans" :smile:

Pete

• If you've not yet seen them, please check our Mark Harrop's fab demo videos (and tutorials!) in this thread:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/53077/wotja-23-launched#latest

Best wishes, Pete

• Why 2 topics???

• @Pierre118 said:
    Why 2 topics???

It happens that way sometimes :smile:

• If anyone else is finding their user Schemas aren't showing under the Schemas tab, the workaround for now is to use the + button in the Mix or Album tab views and choose Select Schema – they all show up there, and you can then create a Mix or Album from the Schema settings. The Select Schema option also works from the randomise (dice) button in an open Mix.

To edit an existing user Schema, you'll need to open it from the Finder on desktop or the Files app on iOS. (This last produces an error for me under iOS 13.5 and 14.4.1, but more recent systems may be okay.)

• edited January 2023

@Masanga said:
    If anyone else is finding their user Schemas aren't showing under the Schemas tab, the workaround for now is to use the + button in the Mix or Album tab views and choose Select Schema – they all show up there, and you can then create a Mix or Album from the Schema settings. The Select Schema option also works from the randomise (dice) button in an open Mix.

Thank you Masanga! We'll investigate this for the next update. Meanwhile, I really hope you have a lot of fun with Wotja 23!

Best wishes, Pete

• @impete said:

@Masanga said:
    If anyone else is finding their user Schemas aren't showing under the Schemas tab, the workaround for now is to use the + button in the Mix or Album tab views and choose Select Schema – they all show up there, and you can then create a Mix or Album from the Schema settings. The Select Schema option also works from the randomise (dice) button in an open Mix.

Thank you Masanga! We'll investigate this for the next update. Meanwhile, I really hope you have a lot of fun with Wotja 23!

Best wishes, Pete

Hi Masanga! I was wondering if this is possibly down to iCloud taking some time to fully sync on your device? Has it now resolved itself? Just wondering aloud!

Best wishes, Pete

• @impete said:

@impete said:

@Masanga said:

Best wishes, Pete

Hi Masanga! I was wondering if this is possibly down to iCloud taking some time to fully sync on your device? Has it now resolved itself? Just wondering aloud!

Best wishes, Pete

No, the Mixes and Albums sync fine; it's just the Schemas that are missing, and only in the Schemas tab (they're showing up under the Select Schema menu option). But they do appear today in 23.0.3 on iOS only – still not on MacOS.

• @Masanga said:
    No, the Mixes and Albums sync fine; it's just the Schemas that are missing, and only in the Schemas tab (they're showing up under the Select Schema menu option). But they do appear today in 23.0.3 on iOS only – still not on MacOS.

OK, thanks for the info :smile:

Pete

• godgod
    edited January 2023

Hey @impete , were there any changes/improvements in schemas/environments in this new version compared to last year’s? I mean, in the randomization engine/algorithm, specifically in “Mixed 1” and “Mixed 2”

• @impete, @imtim: Wotja 23 pro bought instantaneously, thank you for the work you put into this!
    Some little issues I found though (on iPad Pros 2 and 3, 11“, with ipados 16):

• as soon as Wotja AUV3 is instantiated inside AUM, the CPU shoots up to over 100%, and crackles start to be audible. These crackles seem to go on indefinetely through the session…
      -when trying to edit text in the AUV3 the text becomes invisible, and then Wotja freezes completely…
      -with a session in AUM running, if I press stop in AUM, there‘s a pretty loud crackle happening everytime…

Apart from these I am happy with my purchase and hope for easy resolving through updates in the future.
    Cheers, t

• @god said:
    Hey @impete , were there any changes/improvements in schemas/environments in this new version compared to last year’s? I mean, in the randomization engine/algorithm, specifically in “Mixed 1” and “Mixed 2”

Hi!

By way of background to anybody reading: in Wotja 23, we've added support for some new properties in schemas, and we've added the ability to edit them as documents (we treat them now as "first class" documents alongside the other main types).

As for your specific question, I'm not sure which built-in Schemas support the new properties or new FX / Templates - that is one @imtim will need to clarify! :smile:

Best wishes, Pete

• @animal said:
    @impete, @imtim: Wotja 23 pro bought instantaneously, thank you for the work you put into this!
    Some little issues I found though (on iPad Pros 2 and 3, 11“, with ipados 16):

• as soon as Wotja AUV3 is instantiated inside AUM, the CPU shoots up to over 100%, and crackles start to be audible. These crackles seem to go on indefinetely through the session…
      -when trying to edit text in the AUV3 the text becomes invisible, and then Wotja freezes completely…
      -with a session in AUM running, if I press stop in AUM, there‘s a pretty loud crackle happening everytime…

Apart from these I am happy with my purchase and hope for easy resolving through updates in the future.
    Cheers, t

Hi Animal,

Many thanks for the feedback. I've added to the issue log to work through.

Many thanks for your ongoing support - I hope you find features like the Sample Player and Euclidean LFO mode fun and interesting to play with!

Best wishes, Pete

• @impete said:

@Masanga said:

Pete

Hi! I've just double checked this on my test iPad (using both debug and release builds) of the latest Wotja 23 pre-beta, and can't see any problems. Newly created .wotja_sc files created on a mac are seen on iPad (and vice-versa!) via iCloud, and appear where I'd expect to see them in list order?

Are you seeing no user schemas at all, or just some?

Thinking randomly - as I do :smile: - is it possible that the sort order is something other than New-Old? If you had a lot of user schemas, and listed them Old-New, that'd prevent them appearing at the top of the Schema documents list.

Hoping to get to the bottom of things soon!

Pete

• @impete said:

@impete said:

@Masanga said:

Pete

Hi! I've just double checked this on my test iPad (using both debug and release builds) of the latest Wotja 23 pre-beta, and can't see any problems. Newly created .wotja_sc files created on a mac are seen on iPad (and vice-versa!) via iCloud, and appear where I'd expect to see them in list order?

Are you seeing no user schemas at all, or just some?

Thinking randomly - as I do :smile: - is it possible that the sort order is something other than New-Old? If you had a lot of user schemas, and listed them Old-New, that'd prevent them appearing at the top of the Schema documents list.

Hoping to get to the bottom of things soon!

Pete

Nope, I'm seeing none at all, on either iOS, MacOS, or (I can now confirm) Android – just the built-in ones. If I create a duplicate of a built-in schema, it doesn't show in the Schemas view but is there in my iCloud folder and in the list from the Select Schemas menu command. I tried moving one from the iCloud Wotja folder to the desktop Intermorphic folder, but then it didn't show up at all, which is probably expected behaviour. All this is in 23.0.3; they show up normally in 23.0.0 build 6142.

• @Masanga said:
    Nope, I'm seeing none at all, on either iOS, MacOS, or (I can now confirm) Android – just the built-in ones. If I create a duplicate of a built-in schema, it doesn't show in the Schemas view but is there in my iCloud folder and in the list from the Select Schemas menu command. I tried moving one from the iCloud Wotja folder to the desktop Intermorphic folder, but then it didn't show up at all, which is probably expected behaviour. All this is in 23.0.3; they show up normally in 23.0.0 build 6142.

OK, many thanks for that info. Hopefully the version number will be a clue for me!

Pete

• edited January 2023

I wish to complain in the strongest possible terms about how amazing this version is. I was one of those dolts who never saw the point of a sample player when the app already had a fabulous modular hybrid synth with wavetable and soundfont management, and then after years of trying and failing to recreate Klaus Wiese singing-bowl overdubs in-app, I gave in with W23 and sampled a few seconds of one of his originals, chucked it in the Wotja folder, and now every drone mix instantly sounds like the greatest thing ever. It’s an absolute disgrace that it’s this easy, and no excuse at all that the new filter options offer scratching posts for serious nerd claws, since @UMCorps' videos do an irresponsibly brilliant job of demystifying them, as a rewatch of his earlier video on the RX2L reverb similarly does for the masterclass gallery of new presets for that crack cocaine of an FX module.

I have now largely stopped listening to anything outside the app, including recorded music, the world, family, and whatever other humans are trying to say to me. My working day is constantly interrupted by intrusive thoughts about what I could be doing in Wotja instead, and my nights by sudden wakes with ideas that I then have to get the iPad from beside my bed to try or I'll never sleep again. And why oh why is it so wretchedly stable on my creaky old 2016 9.7" Pro running iOS 13.5? The last couple of years' versions have been mercifully crashy on that ancient hardware, but this one is shockingly solid. And don't get me started on the new single-app release model, with its temptingly-priced new Tip Jar 30-day unlock option which Apple has taken its eye badly off the ball in failing to prohibit. Will nobody think of the children?

This morning our friend @cooksferryqueen suggested a deep ambient mix that would transport you into a state of profound relaxation and then hit you with a screaming goat. No sooner said than implemented and regretted. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for allowing this apocalyptic sonic superweapon out into the world and the reckless hands of this forum's most unhinged musical terrorists.

• @Masanga said:
    I wish to complain in the strongest possible terms about how amazing this version is. I was one of those dolts who never saw the point of a sample player when the app already had a fabulous modular hybrid synth with wavetable and soundfont management, and then after years of trying and failing to recreate Klaus Wiese singing-bowl overdubs in-app, I gave in with W23 and sampled a few seconds of one of his originals, chucked it in the Wotja folder, and now every drone mix instantly sounds like the greatest thing ever. It’s an absolute disgrace that it’s this easy, and no excuse at all that the new filter options offer scratching posts for serious nerd claws, since @UMCorps' videos do an irresponsibly brilliant job of demystifying them, as a rewatch of his earlier video on the RX2L reverb similarly does for the masterclass gallery of new presets for that crack cocaine of an FX module.

I have now largely stopped listening to anything outside the app, including recorded music, the world, family, and whatever other humans are trying to say to me. My working day is constantly interrupted by intrusive thoughts about what I could be doing in Wotja instead, and my nights by sudden wakes with ideas that I then have to get the iPad from beside my bed to try or I'll never sleep again. And why oh why is it so wretchedly stable on my creaky old 2016 9.7" Pro running iOS 13.5? The last couple of years' versions have been mercifully crashy on that ancient hardware, but this one is shockingly solid. And don't get me started on the new single-app release model, with its temptingly-priced new Tip Jar 30-day unlock option which Apple has taken its eye badly off the ball in failing to prohibit. Will nobody think of the children?

This morning our friend @cooksferryqueen suggested a deep ambient mix that would transport you into a state of profound relaxation and then hit you with a screaming goat. No sooner said than implemented and regretted. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for allowing this apocalyptic sonic superweapon out into the world and the reckless hands of this forum's most unhinged musical terrorists.

👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

• @god said:

@Masanga said:
    hit you with a screaming goat.

@Masanga was kind enough to share this with me via a message. And the goat did make me jump! :smile:

Don't forget folks, mixes using the sample player can be shared easily, they're just plain text and can be mailed / DM'd and pasted info forums. The sample data is embedded in the mix!

Best to all, Pete

• I honestly can't believe some of the audio this version is producing. I got distracted this afternoon while working on something else because the mix pasted to the end of this post started to happen. Whats insane is that the audio content for the entire piece is a single 7 second sample. And its been generating a shifting, constantly morphing soundtrack for several hours here now.

The reason it works is because I'm doing what I counselled against (sort of). If you set the sample player to use more than one instance of polyphony, although its less predictable, you enter the world of phase shift music where you have multiple instances of the same sample running out of phase to each other. So as they combine, the patterns they make shift around in unexpected ways.

Add pitch shift to that (which changes the length of the sample loop so the phase relationships also change) and wonderful things happen.

I have never been able to get anywhere close to doing this sort of thing with any previous version.

wotja://wj4UEsDBBQAAAAIAAAAIAAxNUEpagwAABcdAAAJAAAAbS5taXh0aWtsxVlrk6pKsv0rRp8P%2D06E2lXFe_o4EwiK2D5BfN2ZMBARUAQEfOCJ899vFdjd2rt3d5%2DYibh%2DoLIgyVyZWY9V8sfD7uHv__vHg4OvHCozZVCm2DIsP0gPZVR%2D8ILUjndhHLme9bjzzqm39R8jc5s8qt2FYgdd7wwXctfcPHazEu5UT2G6MR_KFLbDlR9%2DX593__j9EHhpKa39iO2jHS9_RLUfoFbln2Ctip4gQFwNVhmGSHytClkiCPgWbimqxpOGrtGkwS9wFBFQDeSPAW5_PP7j90fi5qFMAwyZhmUKgDKNMAKaIjfo8oObptHfHx99LyIBVK1w9_hPP92igSzQy8nJWe3GmYX843IDvK5On1Sv7i93veNc8Q_zC_DGY03pjBxvcKGfB8o5slpaZKJTRfJEZ9DSfLs1dMzJUFA3oqcqmrtSGoLqqZWBJID51AUDJ3RU%2DZzLquJvB7p6xj62s6nmYtkbbE7HlTKmVzL9rEoin8tSPZrLGI%2DnOnOlCWYj4Kkbmu9Qub8PfHe_6xt85tsKxslcv_qW3nx3dQD7QReqspr2LtGll4nnzshgrYvhrBQfLBWDbQdNuKSGnK40I5MydtZ0fFzJSe4jtzv6wId%2D40PKcWerydm_4s7lK%2D7sBve5yEUbYr_XXOTyz7nYNBzs4zO74M6uLH6lD%2D_1v7SPbvRJDO6M0qLVziDYPs1NL7vJjSd%2DEbNzE7PqdL1PMTF3mL6O%2DXw3FggW%2DXPs3VHjHo8kZp_jb2T3mNSvMd3nh7zzBabhuxyJp6_jMN6_843YZzfvdL_QtW51v6rbuX9bh0y8fJHT2zpfvpHTrPvevvwF_k3jHf5v5HSjvn_nO_Muu61374u1oifd6n6Vp7s5DXDMX9Uh63nv7H8jt707_CL2M3S%2DiuO23j1dpFTZ%2DCm38wleTxQhe82pr4VLahyYLW2HbSW2Xj8tqd7FnLRxDVRnqQgbE0HXIrWQ8z3raO1cZjkx8j2M2H%2DxiTHxHXSz5zl4pyU8gWbJhSMXvsziq4B33jID8A2WPGJgGbIcxyHIllmh_KCZwSrclVzcPJQ5TDEGnhmEpZVtmdmVN_z7z_IfD2kF5pTEArgB5QdMK_71r0C21%2DbBT6tBaJI9HLMT_Oh3e722rTQpmbUf8AcmAtc%2DJgMIO7jq4p0_SLeU0Ujken0o4p9aXKSm3gqthUN6Mwlf2kRaesxhiZrAnKTJel7vmXz3JKvLhZc2cW_XX3Ra8XkvncDZ4zb1s%2DIzHQmFM9Bn9OHiQjPxdtuaa66tL8y4DrajVr_lzuh2YMyOJ%2DRTChfL6_1xPVqnh30Kjmsxnam7ymAmh%2DsRaK0z4dKujGfSRHTjIzPjouXOtGaSZbhQirzNiYvG3aHjb6XRqNGaK92kAyNdjichbY66w_GUkr0LPzo6yaK9l56ZiWn6YC8y6UkbJWdd5NF67Gs6Z8Spf5Ges5bd6Lq2ZAUXvyJDPRAP6UVTddA0s4CTVWuhdP26lgAp87dB3zjMtK0_XW25YaAnlJDSjK2242E_HZrSaLLpGUNdU7XWUOrH9i6igstiHWajQ%2D_YjEFy6S3EdKifGiTXBsm1dL24hsu2BjTpKSKuh5SXKf_VxZvfbW1wPZt150WnIfZOxJZx1cdjqRhNxSiCiCu_DalPaW2vGDUL3bZXj7q9P9iBZZcqpcbB8r2VbQal_8Hi395GIhQKppuUfExtCb%2Dl8Fi8o76p85iYu8i3I9_M7Jjo5PQWEBrL4AYQsfYyX54gD7iCA2N6DEg3V%2DAhqNEA5DfoGpu3sEZRDEPTTwyChSqqQdIIRY_PnbCwuEnV7mLPp10R%2DaRd0gclPUeZPBZzc%2D05Jb4aOs6rBcCyuT0aFA0qGroG85atcRxDKDxduGUKNQbVeDbXYIhmLrA1ligyV3x5mIDD%2DoTRv%2DRt7fnpS7oQjpgkhKnxPEcElpgCRY4QDYsjAnhCgBZwbl4PBvk1XxI%2DWDHuqrT5UfJwBctViqaeKNwwwhODGwrdYiqOMejsE1jXpLOkPlWazUV8p5oDYwE5qdCAJSIudlUAiIj0mwLzJuLEYse5iJNR5VmKiDg9VY6FRMSnIp6rsiw%2DK%2DFk4vuQFYhI_DGIaEOUi8QGJP5YiiYi8SfQuULur1Ag_gDMReKPFnKRzwHldgUCiCPeEPHGCgQ8ibcKcwuIeBPIaGUR9WoMEW%2DUkN8l3tgcJCLeOCE3RrwJFE9E4g1xHBHJma_IBD7XMZBleeIOV5QRBIyQyKjG4FrnkeK5Q%2DFk8cQ2Ph_CXJchA4SlWHJqZCmOjFeW4osmnw1sMWxZuiganc8UlqaKHl30mBq8LXfkpZabuN46_XneVuDNzKVpCl1HY4UDADKQKebkrbViiKFylWWE73qB8KflgTjhEMtwiP6VDzyMGYp9wq4gffuUTHBv7RVursOXzC2qKHu%2D4FSL6QWKs_idcXx2jmI7ScKXWYlnIS4hfT3JF6_ytQpTLV6uUG9HdDzbfC%2DwS%2DRCVsp3029l48WxsIoXkqtFPALZ638DFI8Km3isMjglVfCtwJgqR_O_Dux1jSCo_jqFSFPJbtnDhig2T_JHFCIYt3s63xMbAxBnzKWVdLocmugdtqHsJXHveeI6DVdOGk9cc5u5UtYSqF6spBuNaSgpyx%2DPPs3JYq8pS%2DyyUjeA9Gy5%2DrMBqGi8d3qwZ1KxUTfFTatuSy049%2D1jk_ebK9jpNkA_tEbzeVuQm_3J7ux0_K413LX5S7jXK9K0r8BnYRvVqak3Na1FGFu7WWMzNfaVNWgFVipNm%2D1zYnHLabBSlKA_tQ78bFFB4nOnu5QWk3WUsrDZW1nT5nTRGZj93m4zQw48ZF4SXc5SmFTizvE4iQZLNFhni7S1WnrD%2Dj4dZh1Dl3wz5IzhhhIlU9GaZ241PjTPlWmHF%2DrnlmV0N8idcPsKgHTLDM6I7XXndKXRUdb16Z4Vt3qWNbIjZl1zfbhxrK1g7u2ZzIj0adaez9dR22mrZr8ZhxNmk%2Dhbjx3qs1A3ZkbqdVxzvM%2DouZ4aU2_e8pznqJMatrhxzAHOQYieW%2DIQNCarOOalzmCVjY_99c7bTlbMIe6M1rG9D_ZmLGeLiJkkq57tpqOBOwFJ4K1HQtSunPwPaU68HAYutcUUpW6Jp_%2DA5jy_6ONRiq5M%2DpXxwP8HxkN_l_FwnzGeKmYA3%2DM84JbugDu6A79JdxBVkuMwwGRHM1deWEpSHJ1V8sNTSfqC88B3pIcBH1EeGrxnPLneB4wHLzskbzer7KO_Dn%2DUYizlmUM8qFHFMshR%2DDWKznc3AaeIJ02eCswuyKopAKro0UXDFA1bvMAVPb7oCRgSXhMFnGO%2DECC58z1A1_9sUb7tIZ7Kl1fE5_HmElPsB4jH%2DwGmB%2Dx_BfALXniFi9GWLLyl_kaW9DL8a9h5Qsg%2Dhn6DnPsk4ajAD_86fgDeIvgJM54%2DYfIGl30ht8XWyPPFCIPMy8jC1vI0UL9BJOA9n2fRz0bfsWmuYNMCB65smnpl04h7z6Z_MlawDHzGrz6xH6b9Y28Y3pW8U9yrO0LjrvHhNYBnXr2SkOjfyKT60EWBgb979hc5_y8_SqDqdYyA6v0nCVh8krieN6o098tPEl_wnV8RFkJ5XpbB_zphqffVeue4cghhEb9HWJqL%2DVw9hsNxqDUbQ03mzBZQmCgyoLfdhi7T4bkds5mcXabRIISlHcz9M9q5rqYsL%2DOuVJ9KsZGutmNtftK52Qy2x_HWqfes9koP9GVz7e8HkzUFdVUcy2dFMQwjnlUu9V06A95WUecigttTY%2DGgrj9rQ92TkkS_OONwFRiGrRtSLDvH7iCV6Nhygram7eJ%2DClUzPPf2ctpa4Cyoemc84eRFrzU51JeBwnT3rIn8WFMF_VkYb6aQ0e3Z0JnsDweuYa37gsJVBmv94jWCOt_UFG0o9Wfh0Ld1y2tMaHE%2DBOHhMAUblAigwm30QV1Wp%2DFYcQeL6Rm1si6iEipaKVALn00I5GY6NLJOQ9w3Mq7lBL3xaNJg3Kjd9HiD0utai91kwVYTL9S5b3fb7HTQ0LdWY7XVg0WvqU1nTp0N%2DPYOLQdsPTF4MA7riuydHabZ0zBX6dfdjTbnBMo79OfPGseD02jSG3vRfs2jvUBr42WUHrdJNLhk%2D3XiKW64ay3t3rK784QPycrIE3WOmhGyMvyPyEob3JEVmfzh90pW0AtZKbrUfZe%2D7zL3Xfa%2Dy913%2DfuucN%2DF4F0fvvX__ef_AVBLAQIAABQAAAAIAAAAIAAxNUEpagwAABcdAAAJAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAABtLm1peHRpa2xQSwUGAAAAAAEAAQA3AAAAkQwAAAAA