Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2023 iOS App Sales & Discussions

Happy New Year!

I like to share my donation details in the original post of the thread so people can easily find it when needed. I hope everyone enjoyed the 2022 thread and I’m excited about another year of discounts, deals, and freebies. If you have the means, I would like to invite you to donate a cup of coffee $3 or whatever you are able to afford to my paypal account (link below). I realized when donations come through Kofi, paypal takes a fee, but when donations are made directly to my PayPal.me link there is no fee charged. Either way works, but if you could please use the paypal link as your first option that would be awesome. Cheers!

PayPal.me link - preferred donation option
https://paypal.me/Poppadocrocks?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Kofi link
https://ko-fi.com/poppadocrock

Feel free to share any sales, or IAP discounts that you find!

App Info - Remember to check Privacy & Data gathering information.

Comments

• Happy New Year Pop! @Poppadocrock 😎👍🏼

• Same to you.

• Chord Note is $2 off at $.99 - has a $1.99 IAP for $1.99 so, not sure if this is a change in price structure or an actual sale

• A little crossover post to help the transition. You can still check the ongoing sales from 2022 thread but everything is now in the 2023 thread. Cheers!

Appsliced iOS Music Sales Active List

309 Music app discounts that are currently active. 167 price drops within the last month. Some pricing changes towards the end of the list date back a whole year, but are still active. There’s also sales on all developers apps listed below.

Audiokit
    Aurora DSP
    Backpack Pullover - I think it is with Stellr, Electrogene, Vatanator, etc…
    Bit Shape - TC apps
    Eventide
    FabFilter
    Fonexsis
    Harry Gohs aka Virsyn
    Jim Audio - Mr Pavlov
    Kai Aras
    K-Devices
    Nembrini
    Rob Jackson
    Ryo Togawa
    Steinberg aka Cubasis 2 & 3
    Sugarbytes
    Yonac

As well as a bunch of 1-2 app developers. Apps like Audanika which is Free, Patterning 2, Borderlands, Tonality, TONALY, Xequence 2, Spatializer, rainbow delay, etc…

• Happy New Year Poppa !

• Boom! New thread!

• Happy New year and welcome to the forum's most visited thread!

• Not a discount, but Wotja23 is on intro pricing for it's "Pro unlock" IAP (30% off).

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wotja-23-generative-music/id1344821101

It has an interesting set of IAPs, with variable tips that unlock for a month.

• Worth mentioning Unfiltered Audio on that list. I think their sale/intro price soon ends.

• Thanks for your diligence @Poppadocrock ! I think you'll probably need lots of coffee (https://ko-fi.com/poppadocrock) to keep up a thread like this for another year.

• @bleep said:
    Worth mentioning Unfiltered Audio on that list. I think their sale/intro price soon ends.

Tomorrow, I think! Pretty great apps though a bit CPU intense for older ipads.

Also the IAPs of Cubasis, I think!

• @Stochastically said:
    Thanks for your diligence @Poppadocrock ! I think you'll probably need lots of coffee (https://ko-fi.com/poppadocrock) to keep up a thread like this for another year.

Cheers. I don’t disagree. Lol

• Extension

Dark Night Mode for Safari is Free usually $2.99

• Utility

File Explorer & Player Pro is free usually $4.99 - stream media from Mac

• Photo/Graphic

iColour is free usually $.99 - find colors in photos

• Photo

Magic Photo Eraser is free usually $.99

• @EdGG said:

@bleep said:
    Worth mentioning Unfiltered Audio on that list. I think their sale/intro price soon ends.

I couldn’t remember when the UA intro ended, I think it is soon though..

• @Poppadocrock said:

@EdGG said:

@bleep said:

Jan 5, I believe.

• @NoncompliantBryant said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@EdGG said:

@bleep said:

Jan 5, I believe.

The dev stated January 2nd intro pricing ends

• 🙏Poppa 4 your tireless daily work
    happy new year grandmaster and the audiobussss minds
    Big Up From Roma Zoo

• @NoncompliantBryant said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@EdGG said:

@bleep said:

Jan 5, I believe.

AMAZING plugin
    I catch the bundle🦖🌋😎🥸😶‍🌫️🤤👾😵‍💫

• @ninobeatz said:

@NoncompliantBryant said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@EdGG said:

@bleep said:

Jan 5, I believe.

The dev stated January 2nd intro pricing ends

Ah my bad. So smoke em while ya got em!

• edited January 2023

Lol. Well put @NoncompliantBryant

Early on UA had the date in their App Store descriptions but then changed it, and they no longer mentioned it.

Thanks for clearing it up @ninobeatz

• Maze Rider auto leveling - is also $2 off at $3.99 same a bass Leveler, plus check the bundle if interested

• iDousyn is $4 off at $2.99

• edited January 2023

@Kmatic said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@EdGG said:

@bleep said:

Jan 5, I believe.

AMAZING plugin

I am on all the beta’s and really enjoyed all of them. Haven’t used in weeks though. I want to buy 2, haven’t yet, mainly cause they seemed to be a little on the heavier side cpu/DSP wise, and I’m loaded with fx. Those with newer and better devices are Probably fine. unfortunately my aging iPad, makes me a lot more concerned about that, then I want to be…

There’s always the option to use the fx, then render the audio and remove it, but that’s not someThing I utilize enough.

Quick question… It’s super hard to give realistic figures on DSP/cpu usage, because of the many factors involved, but based on your typical experience with using similar apps, or more generally based on the apps you use… how would you rate Silo & Lo-Fi-af? (The ones I really want) Lightweight, better than average, average, heavier than average, heavyweight ? Thanks.

• Loop Trainer is free usually $1.99 - loop and learn songs

• Medical use, but has speech synthesis

Deaf Mute Communication Helper is free usually $6.99

• @Poppadocrock said:

@Kmatic said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@EdGG said:

@bleep said:

Jan 5, I believe.

AMAZING plugin

I am on all the beta’s and really enjoyed all of them. Haven’t used in weeks though. I want to buy 2, haven’t yet, mainly cause they seemed to be a little on the heavier side cpu/DSP wise, and I’m loaded with fx. Those with newer and better devices are Probably fine. unfortunately my aging iPad, makes me a lot more concerned about that, then I want to be…

There’s always the option to use the fx, then render the audio and remove it, but that’s not someThing I utilize enough.

Quick question… It’s super hard to give realistic figures on DSP/cpu usage, because of the many factors involved, but based on your typical experience with using similar apps, or more generally based on the apps you use… how would you rate Silo & Lo-Fi-af? (The ones I really want) Lightweight, better than average, average, heavier than average, heavyweight ? Thanks.

The sale has ended for individual apps but still running for the bundle (perhaps not for a long time now).