Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Retrigger before fade out

Hi!
I can only retrigger a clip after the fade out starts. Is it a bug? I want retrigger a clip without setting the fade out, but i cant figure out how to do it.. Everytime the fade out is set to 0, the retrigger does not work.

Thanks!

Comments

• Can you post screenshots of your settings and a demonstration video? This sounds like your play quantization settings need adjusting maybe.

• @Danuco : also , how are you triggering the clips?

• I am triggering by an action button. Set quantization to none, and clip is set to free. Retrigger is enabled on action button.

How is the best way to do it without setting fade out?

• @Danuco said:
    I am triggering by an action button. Set quantization to none, and clip is set to free. Retrigger is enabled on action button.

How is the best way to do it without setting fade out?

Can you please post a demonstration of the problem you are having? If you don’t want a fade out set the fade out to 0ms. You can use actions or gestures or buttons to makes it possible to use different fade outs.

I’ve not encountered problems retrigger if clips or heard of them;so, a demonstration and screen shots of all the relevant settings might help us understand what the issue is.

And are you talking about a fade-out on a clip or an outro triggered by the clip’s end?

A demo video and settings would help immensely.

• edited December 2022

This is the action button config

And this is the clip config

Sorry for the poor print screen...

In this configurarion i cannot retrigger during playback. I need wait the clip to be played completely to start again. I want to retrigger on any moment.

• @Danuco: It looks like you found bug.

Btw, look up how to take screen shots. Depending on which device you are using, there is a combination of buttons that will capture the current screen to your Photos album.

@Michael : it looks like the "Already Playing Loop: Retrigger" option isn't working for actions.

• My apologies @Danuco - yep, this was busted! Fix coming shortly in .32, should be about a day.