Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Scaler 2 for iPad Has Changed The Game Forever | Overview

2»

Comments

• edited November 2022

@Poppadocrock said:
    Pretty good update!

(big screenshot)

noyce

• @samu tried the multi sync feature in AUM works a treat couldn’t figure out how to get the multi out to work inside Cubasis 3 looks like you have to send it to a multi sampler like Kontakt to get it to work as you need it all going to one app. Can’t remember what iOS apps do that maybe Numa player.

• Do they have a „yeah update is ready sale“? for iPad too?
    Otherwise fingers are pressed for Black Friday 22

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    Big changies are coming to iOS.

(Sorry, had to join in on the fun)

Love that David Bowie song, "Ch-ch-ch-changies!"

• Man this app just keeps getting better!

• Davide from Scaler was on a live stream today and indicated that they were interested in getting the UI sorted so it could work on iPhone… 👍👍

• Impressive update!

• @zzrwood said:
    Davide from Scaler was on a live stream today and indicated that they were interested in getting the UI sorted so it could work on iPhone… 👍👍

Good lord it's a wrap then, if they can get this thing universal it will sell even more!

• edited November 2022

@MobileMusicPro said:

@zzrwood said:
    Davide from Scaler was on a live stream today and indicated that they were interested in getting the UI sorted so it could work on iPhone… 👍👍

Good lord it's a wrap then, if they can get this thing universal it will sell even more!

It was also mentioned that they had around 100,000 users… 😳

And he did say that big things were coming in the future. I suspect V3 will allow easy editing of patterns and performances…

• @zzrwood said:

@MobileMusicPro said:

@zzrwood said:

It was also mentioned that they had around 100,000 users… 😳

And he did say that big things were coming in the future. I suspect V3 will allow easy editing of patterns and performances…

Yah they seem committed, really excited for the future of this app. No offense to all other chord apps but this one is the most special to me by far.

• The desktop Scaler plugin is currently ~30% off if anyone has been waiting to purchase.

• Any news about full unlock discount price anytime soon?

• Why yes, there is! No news, that is.

• Actually, isn't it $14.99, down from $19.99?

• @aaronpc said:
    Actually, isn't it $14.99, down from $19.99?

Was wondering the same

• I still wish the size of the app could be reduced, the instruments as optional download.

• Plus they just keep updating the app with new features with the latest version 2.7 being recently released.

• edited November 2022

@israelite said:
    Any news about full unlock discount price anytime soon?

It is on Black Friday sale price now.

• @Simon said:

@israelite said:
    Any news about full unlock discount price anytime soon?

It is on Black Friday sale price now.

Thanks Simon. Will pull a trigger on it then.

• hhhmm, came here today after buying scaler 2 for PC to ask if there were any other VST plugins that have the same sort of iOS "ease of awesomeness," only to find out that there's scaler 2 on iPad. I coulda just got an iPad. omg. I thought Scaler was something that would keep me convinced my desktop setup is worth keeping

• @fornax55 said:
    hhhmm, came here today after buying scaler 2 for PC to ask if there were any other VST plugins that have the same sort of iOS "ease of awesomeness," only to find out that there's scaler 2 on iPad. I coulda just got an iPad. omg. I thought Scaler was something that would keep me convinced my desktop setup is worth keeping

Oh there's much more than scaler available on iOS as far as desktop plugins go! And many more coming!

• having scaler on the iPhone would be awesome. I have a couple of other theory apps, and it's nice to have that extra screen to reference when I'm on the iPad .

• Seeing as the previous main thread has been deleted and not wanting to make a new one for this question, here I am.

Can anyone tell me (or point to a good tutorial) how to create a bridge between an existing verse and chorus? My Scaler skills are rudimentary but I middle my way through!