Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ALCHEMY MOBILE

edited December 2012 in Feature Wishlists

What an amazing week. Audiobus is dating some great apps. :)

Many great surprises. I'm really looking forward to Alchemy Mobile joining the orgy!

Reading the post about the development of Audiobus' inception , I'm pretty sure I saw early communication with guys from Camel Audio.

Hope they join in soon.

Cheers

Comments

• I'm a huge Alchemy fan too. LOVE it. I'm pretty sure they are working on it. I imagine the problem they are having is making it only available when you upgrade to pro. Cause it would defeat a few of the options you get when upgrading to pro like being able to record. They are also working on an update to Alchemy & Alchemy Player VST. We'll have to see.

Have you tried using Cantor as a midi controller with alchemy, @SpookyZoo ? You can do some neat stuff with it. Cantor is free
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/cantor/id528194314?mt=8

• Hey Ryan. That's a very good point about Alchemy Pro. Maybe they'd change their pricing model.

I bought Cantor on its release, but have to admit I haven't really experimented with it too much.

Sounds like a fun combo though, will give it a try.

With plenty of Audiobus compatible apps available now , there is much fun experimenting to be done. :)