Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Usual Suspects

It was Keyser Soze!

Comments

• Ah, I miss enjoying Kevin Spacey, but he was a bit of a Kaiser Soze himself. Nice vibe on this one. You must be chilling for Thanksgiving. Have a good one, bro.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Ah, I miss enjoying Kevin Spacey, but he was a bit of a Kaiser Soze himself. Nice vibe on this one. You must be chilling for Thanksgiving. Have a good one, bro.

Spacey had issues, but he was a great actor. My favorite was K-PAX. Sort of a 'One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest' with an alien. Sometimes I feel like prot. This Thanksgiving is a bit sad. My jazz mentor, Al Freels, passed several years ago and his wife Janet passed this year. Our families spent Thanksgiving and Christmas together for as along as I can remember. This year we are spending it with one of Karen's patients, Connie. She has been alone for a few years, but not this year. We're all going to Golden Corral!!!

Peace bro!

• @Paulieworld said:
    It was Keyser Soze!

Lovely beat, and super nice sounds, especially the electric guitar and the percussion.
    I am just chilling with this groove.
    Lovely!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving, Paul!!!
    Peace and Love,
    Rene

• Nice sound <3

• Great callback to “Rapture of the Deep” at around 2:05. That vocal part still pops into my head all the time. This is a great track in its own right, expertly crafted and mixed with the usual Paulieworld touch.

• @ReneAsologuitar said:

@Paulieworld said:
    It was Keyser Soze!

Lovely beat, and super nice sounds, especially the electric guitar and the percussion.
    I am just chilling with this groove.
    Lovely!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving, Paul!!!
    Peace and Love,
    Rene

Thank you, my friend. I'm very happy that you enjoyed it. Thanks for taking the time to listen. I hope your Thanksgiving was a peaceful and nice as mine!

• @MadeofWax said:
    Great callback to “Rapture of the Deep” at around 2:05. That vocal part still pops into my head all the time. This is a great track in its own right, expertly crafted and mixed with the usual Paulieworld touch.

Hey Mac. Yeah, I repeat parts all time time. You are the first to notice! Thanks for listening. Hope your Thanksgiving was nice. Peace bro!

• Great track, loved the guitars near the beginning. Think it benefited from being a bit simpler / coherent than some of your other pieces but then again variety is the spice of life !

• A trademark crazy collage, where the mood can just turn on a sixpence. Good stuff.

• @GeoTony @richardyot Thank you, gentlemen. I like the 'crazy collage' description. Sometimes I think I have attention deficit disorder, and try to cram as much into 3-4 minutes as possible. Making music this way is a completely new experience. Most of my life I just played in bands doing cover songs. I loved it and never felt I was missing out on anything. That came to an end in 2004 and I gave it up for about 15 years. I'm glad I found iPad music and this forum. Everyone here has been so supportive and encouraging. You're the best! Have a good one.