Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Curiosity Stream on sale $1 a month

edited November 2022 in Other

If you’re interested in documentaries on all subjects this is a great value. Download the app and sign up!

(Use gift code “upandatom”

Comments

• Make sure what interests you is available in your country first. Last time I subscribed the only things I really wanted to watch were not available in Australia.

• edited November 2022

@LinearLineman said:
    If you’re interested in documentaries on all subjects this is a great value. Download the app and sign up!

(Use gift code “upandatom”

Jade’s channel on YouTube is fantastic - would recommend it to anyone whether they are interested or not in signing up for Curiosity Stream:

https://youtube.com/@upandatom

• edited November 2022

@michael_m, I think her videos are part of Curiosity Stream called Nebula. That’s how I found out about Curiosity Stream.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @michael_m, I think her videos are part of Curiosity Stream called Nebula. That’s how I found out about Curiosity Stream.

I think so too, but wanted to put out there that she also has her YouTube channel.