Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Minifuse 2 owners - which USB MIDI controllers work with the USB hub port?

Which MIDI controllers work with the USB hub port, and which don't? Interested to hear your experiences.

The Minifuse 2 looks like it would pair well with a USB-C iPad Pro or iPad mini 6, and potentially be able to operate without any dongles or external power. The USB hub input on the interface seems to be limited to only 250mAh. Is that enough to power (for example) a KeyStep 37 or a Launchpad Pro Mk3, both of which I already have? Or possibly a Minilab Mk3?

Comments

• Apparently KeySteps work (even the Pro). Still keen to know whether it's the same for Launchpads and Minilabs.

• edited November 2022

Yeah, it’s a low-power port unfortunately. When I got mine I contacted Arturia, and they told me the unit is unable to supply more power due to its own needs. Very happy with it though anyway!

Novation Launchkey Mk3 series won’t work, tested both Mini and 61-key.

/DMfan🇸🇪

• edited November 2022

@DMfan said:
    Yeah, it’s a low-power port unfortunately. When I got mine I contacted Arturia, and they told me the unit is unable to supply more power due to its own needs. Very happy with it though anyway!

Novation Launchkey Mk3 series won’t work, tested both Mini and 61-key.

/DMfan🇸🇪

Thanks for the response, good to know. Bummer it doesn’t work with the Novation controllers, unlikely for my LaunchPad Mk3 to work then I suppose. Seems like 250mAh excludes a lot. Still keen to know if it works with a MiniLab 3 specifically…