Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Just want to say hello to some old friends!

edited November 2022 in Other

Hello everybody!
For some reasons I was not being here for a quite long time. But I’ve been always thinking about this lovely community with a lot of friends here. 😊 Many things happened in the last 3 years and I think I’m now ready for a new start here. I hope I will see you all more often in the future...

Anyway, I missed this community a lot and now I’m back here. So I’m happy that I pushed the sign in button again..

Many greetings to @all from Berlin! I hope you all feeling well! 👍

Chandro 😊

Comments

• Chandroji! I have thought of you, often, as well. Hope all is well with you, and your neck problems have resolved. Most of us are still here. Ikm sure they’ll check in. How’s your rig these days, and the photography? I hope the creativity is high. I’m about to publish my 62nd album thanks to iOSand ABF. Also interviewed in All About Jazz. Here’s the link…

https://www.allaboutjazz.com/michael-a-levy-getting-into-the-feeling-of-music

• edited November 2022

@LinearLineman
    Glad you are the first seeing here again my friend! 👍😊

Still I have some healthy Problems but I’m feeling good and the creativity ist still high and present.
    I had an interesting journey in the last years musically. I went from IOS Music to Hardware (DAWless), then back in the Box with (MAC M1, Bitwig and some nice VST-Instruments and now, with all that experiences, I discover my iPad again... 😅

I had a very interesting time in the last years and could tell you some nice story’s... 😊

@LinearLineman said:
    I’m about to publish my 62nd album thanks to iOSand ABF. Also interviewed in All About Jazz. Here’s the link…

62 Albums!!! You will going to top Frank Zappa’s output! 😅
    Why I’m not surprised? You are a musical Genius my dear! 👍

• Glad to have you back, mate :love:
    Hope these latest years have treated you well, my friend

Ooooh how I missed your awesome photos

• edited November 2022

Hi @senhorlampada! 😊
    Thanks a lot for your welcome!

Everything is fine!
    All this strange years I was doing the best I could do for me and my personal environment. All in all I had a good time, so no complaints, I still enjoy life! 👍

Glad to hear you missed my photography! So this lovely Flower is for you! !

I love to take close ups from Flowers and Plants. It’s a little bit slowing down for me and I enjoy focusing my eyes to something different in the daily life...

• Chandro! Welcome back, my friend. It's been good to see you sometimes in Doug's livestreams recently. Nice to see you back here again too.
    Hope you are staying well and safe! 😃👍

• edited November 2022

@Spidericemidas
    Hi Spider my friend! Nice to see you! 😊

Yes, Doug’s streams where my first steps back in the IOS-Music Community. I really Like Doug and I enjoy his Sessions and the good vibes in his live-streams. It was good to see all the well known friends there. It’s a lovely community at Doug’s place. When possible, I join his streams...

After his stream today, I decided, it’s a good time to sign in back to audiobus-forum! 👍😊

So I’m really happy to be here again! I will keep this Safari-Tab open now!

P.S.
    I think I need some good advices because I’m afraid my old iPad Pro 2017 is a little bit outdated for music production. I was never really happy with the overall performance of the 2017 model. Maybe a newer iPad would serve me better? Also my last App I bought was Drambo when released. Since then nothing changed on the the iPad. I think I missed some good Apps in the meantime... 😎

• @chandroji said:
    Hi @senhorlampada! 😊
    Thanks a lot for your welcome!

Everything is fine!
    All this strange years I was doing the best I could do for me and my personal environment. All in all I had a good time, so no complaints, I still enjoy life! 👍

Glad to hear you missed my photography! So this lovely Flower is for you! !

I love to take close ups from Flowers and Plants. It’s a little bit slowing down for me and I enjoy focusing my eyes to something different in the daily life...

Love that photo. Please post more.

• Welcome back @chandroji. It’s been too long.
    Hope you’re well.
    Just curious. Do you make prints of your photographs available for purchase?
    If so, where can I see them?

• So good to hear from you mate. :) Glad you're back.