Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Does anyone know 'Kosmo' for Reaktor!? A "west-coast groovebox" for Mac/WIN

Another day another Italian experimental soft-synth. This one is particularly interesting though. It's a three-track West-coast virtual "groove box" that does squarks and bloops as well as drones and ambient washes. It's really well designed in my opinion, and a lot of fun, just a shame it's not standalone, or in fact, on the ipad!

Is there anything similar on ios? Should I be looking at drambo finally?

Comments

• Looks and sounds great! :)

• @el_bo said:
    Looks and sounds great! :)

It’s a lorra fun!!

• @sevenape said:

@el_bo said:

It’s a lorra fun!!

Oh wow! You bought it!

• @sevenape said:
    A three-track West-coast virtual "groove box" that does squarks and bloops as well as drones and ambient washes.

That's basically the whole sound palette I'm looking for - and it sounds truly amazing!

Should I be looking at drambo finally?

I find myself asking this with increasing regularity...

Is there anything similar on ios?

Sort of.

Ripplemaker, obviously, has more of a 0-Coast vibe than anything else.

Branches is fun: https://www.willowandoak.se/

ID700 is a bit intimidating, but not as much as Audulus. And then you're into MiRack terrain, pretty much, and the aforementioned Drambo

• @el_bo said:

@sevenape said:

@el_bo said:

It’s a lorra fun!!

Oh wow! You bought it!

Yeah I couldn’t help myself. My wife’s gonna kill me.

@PeteSasqwax said:

@sevenape said:
    A three-track West-coast virtual "groove box" that does squarks and bloops as well as drones and ambient washes.

That's basically the whole sound palette I'm looking for - and it sounds truly amazing!

Yeah it’s all I’ve ever wanted!

Should I be looking at drambo finally?

I find myself asking this with increasing regularity...

Is there anything similar on ios?

Sort of.

Ripplemaker, obviously, has more of a 0-Coast vibe than anything else.

Maybe 3 Ripplemakers? That could work!

Branches is fun: https://www.willowandoak.se/

ID700 is a bit intimidating, but not as much as Audulus. And then you're into MiRack terrain, pretty much, and the aforementioned Drambo

That’s way way way too scary for me hahahaha

• @sevenape said:
    My wife’s gonna kill me.

Statistically-speaking, it’s unlikely. But if she does start looking like she might, just play her the video from your first post. You'll be fine ;)

• @el_bo said:

@sevenape said:
    My wife’s gonna kill me.

Statistically-speaking, it’s unlikely. But if she does start looking like she might, just play her the video from your first post. You'll be fine ;)

Good call, I can only hope it would win her over!

• This looks great, I"m thinking of getting Reaktor while it's so cheap, I had been kinda holding out for a bargain on Nest but Reaktor being only ten notes more seems like so much better value right now...

• @Krupa said:
    This looks great, I"m thinking of getting Reaktor while it's so cheap, I had been kinda holding out for a bargain on Nest but Reaktor being only ten notes more seems like so much better value right now...

It’s really good, only reason I don’t use it more is cos it’s on pc

• @sevenape said:

@Krupa said:
    This looks great, I"m thinking of getting Reaktor while it's so cheap, I had been kinda holding out for a bargain on Nest but Reaktor being only ten notes more seems like so much better value right now...

It’s really good, only reason I don’t use it more is cos it’s on pc

Good to know you’re still enamoured despite the desktop only thing